✨60

(Oi oi, before you start to come after me like; wHy Is ThIs So DrAmAtIc!? He'S oNlY lEaViNg ThE hOuSe, NoT gEoRgE. Yeah yeah, I know, just wanted to make it a bit more dramatic because I have to get back into writing, okie okie? Oh and, HI AGAIN, IZ ME :P )

"Oh my god, Charles!" the Monegasque poked his head through the doorway, looking at Seb with a raised eyebrow. Seb pulled his Ferrari hoodie from the ground and gave him a skeptical look. Charles chuckles lightly, taking the hoodie out of Seb's hand and gave him an apologetic smile. "How did it even end up here?" Seb asks. Okay, well, maybe it wasn't weird things on the hallway. You can literally find anything here.

"Don't ask me" Charles said, glaring over to Pierre's room before he chuckles and stumbles back into his room again. Sebastian still did have to get used to the new suroundings, but it sure was warm and welcoming. Especially because they designed it themself. Seb makes his way down the stairs, through the new hallway. He smiles at Lewis, who was sitting in the little reading corner under the stairs.

All that time, they've been rebuilding the house. Wait- erase that- they built a whole new house, actually. Everything looked different now, way bigger. They've got 5 more bedrooms, which makes it 25 right now. Way more then they need, for now then atleast. Lewis gave him a little smile back before returning back to his book while being half burried into the soft pillow stack. Seb entered the living room, dodging the flying pillow in a quick reaction. Thank god for his racing reflexes.

"You nearly hit Seb, you idiot" Lando screeched, dying of laughter as Daniel scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry Seb, tried to hit this little man over here but I guess he's even shorter than I thought" Daniel shot with a grin, making Lando gasp and glare at him before trying to tackle him down onto the couch. "Please don't kill each other" Seb warned, shaking his head with a chuckle before he looked up at the window, onto the garden.

Romain was sitting on the little bench, watching out over their garden. Seb smiled, walking up to Romain to sit next to him. The wind was still chilly, but the snow was gone and sunshine sometimes sneaked its way through the clouds. "Hey" Romain mumbled, almost whispering, with a sweet smile. Seb leaned with his hands on the bench to support himself.

"Hey," Seb replied, turning his gaze to the Frenchman. "What are you thinking of?" Seb continues. Romain shrugs his shoulders, letting out a deep sigh when they drop. "I'll miss you all. And the memories we've made here" he mumbles, sight still focused on the garden. It was true, he will miss all these moments. He smiles, thinking back.

The moment he first entered the house, chuckling at how Alex and George were fighting over a room for almost a full hour. They basically share one now, so it was just a waste of time at the end of the day- well, year, basically.

Or all the times someone got pushed into that big pool right in front of him. Even Romain himself was one of those persons, even though he remembers it was an accident. God, he remembers how red Charles' face had turned while repeating sorry all the time.

All the times they went traveling, Lando always being late with packing his suit case or Daniel having to drag Max out of his bed on the early mornings. Sometimes, those flights were chaos. But that is what this family was. Chaos. And that's what he loves.

The drama he'd rather wants to forget. The bad things that happened to them. Max walking away, for example, or the fire.. the fire, yeah.. but those moments brought them together in the end. They came back stronger.

When all of them visited him in the hospital after the horrific crash. Sneaking in Mcdonalds in a hospital. Seriously? He could chuckle just at the flashback.

How they fixed the house, rebuilt it to an even bigger house. They made it to how they'd like it. So many different styles all around. The stylish couch chosen by Lewis, or the many pictures on the wall chosen by Seb. Pure chaos, again. The part he liked the most, is the wall in the living room.