✨15

I'm actually kinda proud of myself for reaching 15 chapters on a book hahah! I never thought I had enough inspiration for 15 chapters, thanks for all the support once again!!🧡

At the house, 10:14 PM

"Daniel, Esteban, Charles hurry up! we're gonna be late!" Pierre shouted from downstairs to the three. most of the drivers were already settled in the few cabs which were standing outside. "yeah yeah mom, we're coming" Charles said with a grin as he walked downstairs with his suitcase in his arm. "I'm not the- ugh!"Pierre said as he stromed outside, making the Monegasque laugh behind him. After the two Renault boys got their luggage down and in the car, the boys were ready to head of too.. Austria!

"Oohh I'm excited!" Lando said as he hops a bit in his seat while Max glares at the younger boy on his left. "this drive is gonna be 2 hours and if you keep jumping I will kick you out" he says as Lando gives him a pout, making Max laugh. "I'm joking, I'm excited aswell" the Dutchman said with a smile.

"they say it's gonna rain tho, this week" Carlos said as he sits on the opposite side of Max while Lando sits on his right. "hmm, bet the fans are getting even more excited by that" Max said as he looked outside the window. "yeah, I know right"

2 hours later, at the Airport
(Just wanna make clear that I've never been on a plane so I've also never been on the airport. If I make a mistake, please put it in the comments!!)

"achtzehn, neunzehn, zwanzig! Alright, Let's go" Sebastian said while he claps with his hands. Everyone picks up their luggage and walks into the airport. Lewis has his airpods in and sunglasses on so he didn't realize German driver walking next to him. Seb didn't mind at all. When Lewis noticed Seb walking next to him, he smiled at the German and took his airpods out of his ears so the two could have a conversation.

Lando was walking behind the two with Charles and Kimi. Lando and Charles were chatting their way about the upcomming race and how excited they are to go back to racing while kimi looks out of the windows. He sighs and smiles lightly as he thinks about the race weekend. Finally doing the thing they all loves the most to do. He takes a small glance at the rest of the group before heading forward again.

"God, I'm gonna sleep the whole flight!" Nicholas says to his teammate who is walking next to him. "Didn't catch enough sleep?" He asks while taking a side-glance. "Well I didn't realize the time when I was on my simulator so" Nicholas laughs while they put their luggage on the treadmill just like the others.

On the plane, a bit later after taking off

Max sighs as he watches outside, seeing how the plane slowly starts to get above the clouds. The Dutchman suddenly feels company besides him. He looks to his left to see Daniel smiling at him with his usual, wide smile while sitting down next to him. Max smiles back at the Australian as he turns his body to the Daniel as they start a conversation.

Meanwhile in front of the two are sitting George and Alex who are staring into each other eyes like they are gonna kill eachother. Hands are in front of the two. One hand formed in a fist on top of the other. Lando was sitting next to Carlos a seat in front of them as he turned around.

"Ooh the classic!! Go Georgie, go Ally, go Georgie, go Ally!" Lando happily says as he leans with his head on his arms which are resting on the top of the seat. Carlos did the same as he looked at the three rookies. "What is happening, cariño?" Carlos asks to the younger one was smirking at him. "Rock, paper, scissor" Carlos laughed at how serious the three were being but he let it slip and watched the fight between Alex and George.