✨40

Tuesday
(Sorry, it took quite some time to make since I'm busy with school.. that's why I post this on thursday)

"Wake up, muffin" George said with a smile as he gently patted Alex face to wake him up from a deep sleep. They've been on a ride for 3,5 hours and Alex was already sleeping from the 10th minute as soon as he laid his head on a comfortable position on George shoulder. Their trip started in Monza after the greatest, most unexpected weekend ever, as they were now heading to Mugello. Alex yawned and smiled sleepily at the Brit before laying his head on George's shoulder again.

"No no no, we're nearly at the hotel. You've got to stay awake now" George said with a laugh as Max next to them laughed aswell while Lando in the front squealed like a girl at the cuteness the two brought. The car pulled up a few minutes later as the rest of the cars did the same. All the drivers stared in awe when they saw the amazing sight they had this weekend, the hotel slightly hidden in the hills.

Nicholas smiles as it kinda reminds him of the f1 house, the house that's peacefully laying on top of the mountains. The sunset always shining on their garden while the village down the mountains is all so quiet and calm. After 3 weeks of traveling, the thought of home was kinda sad and longing. But after this week they'll return. Return to Enrico. Return to mr. Nugget. Just.. return to home.

Nicholas got pulled out of his thoughts when his teammate patted him on the shoulder with a smile as he saw the rest of the group heading inside the hotel. Nicholas nods and picks up his bag before walking inside with George. The two Williams boys pull up their bags on the trolley before walking off to the rest of the guys.

"What should we do today? We all got a day off so.." Seb said as he looked at the other drivers. "On our way to the hotel I saw a sign with 'lake' on it, so maybe we could go there?" George said with a shrug as he leaned his arm on Alex. "We also have a pool at the hotel so maybe we could just go for a swim tonight here aswell? And then go to the lake right now?" Lewis asks as everyone agrees. "Great! Plans settled! Get your swim shorts on and we can go!" Seb said with a smile as all the guys go their room.

At the beach

Lando giggled as he touched the sand for the first time in a while as the hot sand tickled lightly between his toes. Seb and Lewis lay down all the towels as Kimi carries the cool box which was full of ice cream. Yeah, Kimi will definetly eat it all.. but the boys don't blame him. They know how Kimi is.

Lando yelps as Carlos grabs him under his arms and Max grabs him by his feet as they carry the younger one to the water. All the drivers laugh as Lando tried his best to get out their grasp but it was impossible. "3..2..1.." Carlos and Max called out at the same time with a smirk as Lando gives them a begging look. "No! No! Plea-" a high pitched scream and..

Splash!

Lando gasps as he pops his head up above the water, pouting while the rest of the drivers are all laughing their asses off. Daniel runs up to Max and tackles him down in the water, making Lando now laugh aswell as Max comes up with an angry look. Some of the guys jump in the water aswell while others stay on the towels.

Seb sighs as he sits on his blanket, smiling at the boys splashing water at each other like some little kids. He feels someone touch his hand and evetually take it into his and smiles as he recognizes it's Lewis' hand. Seb looks to his right and smiles sweetly at Lewis as the Brit gives him a calming smile before looking at the boys in the water aswell. (THIS IS SOME PARENTS STUFF OVER HERE OML I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE IT)

Pierre climbls on Charles shoulder as Daniel smirks before grabbing Max and putting him on his shoulder aswell. Max gasps as Daniel picks him up but when he's settled down, he realizes what's going on. Daniel smirks up at him as Max smirks back. "Chicken fight!" Daniel shouts as Charles and Daniel run up to each other. Pierre yells like he's on a battlefield as Max puts his arms ready for attack.

The F1 house [2020 season]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara