✨47

Friday morning

"GeOoooreeee! We have to go!" Alex shouted from outside the door of George's hotelroom

"GeOoooreeee! We have to go!" Alex shouted from outside the door of George's hotelroom. George stretched his arms as he opens his eyes. He looks to the window and smiles when he sees the raindrops on the window. George liked to drive in the rain, it was a good way to show yourself, and rain also makes George calm.

"George, we really have to go! Else we'll be la-" Alex enters the room a few seconds later but was left speechless with tons of pictures that were sticking to the wall of the Brit's hotelroom. But it weren't just pictures, but pictures of himself and George, even some of Alex only. "George, what is this?" Alex asked with a laugh as George shrugs with a blush.

"Guess someone has a crush, hm?" Alex asks with a grin as he walks up to George who just stood up. "Veeery big crush" George said, grinning back while rolling his eyes. Alex giggles before he wraps his arms around George's neck, George placing his hands on Alex's waist while a lazy smile tugs on his lips.

Alex draws George in a kiss, both of them smiling. Their sweet little moment was ruined tho by none other than Lando Norris, running past the room and gasping in betrayal. "Alex! I thought I could trust you!" He exclaimed, but couldn't contain his little chuckle. "I promised him to get you as fast as I could" Alex explained to George who started to laugh aswell.

Alex starts to get lost in George's eyes not too much later, making an impatient Lando jump up. "Oi lovebirds! We have to hurry, you know!" Lando shouted before he hurried down the hallway. George and Alex watch Lando with a laugh how he jollts down the hallway to Carlos' room and drags the poor Spaniard out. But the two didn't miss the smile Carlos had on his face when Lando grabbed his hands.

"We really have to go now tho" Alex said with a chuckle as George rolled his eyes with a smile before kissing Alex's cheek. "Alright, alright! I'll get ready" George said, before finally turning around to get ready. Alex waits for his boyfriend to dress up before George grabs his bag and sits on the bed.

"Shouldn't you bring a beanie or something? It's gonna be cold today" George said as he eyed Alex worriedly. "I've got one in my bag. You ready to go?" Alex asks as George nods with a smile. "Let's go then!" Alex said as George pulled the Thai off the bed. Both smile at each other before they head to the track, ready to face the weekend.

fp1

"The session is delayed with 30 minutes, so enjoy some time for yourself. Make sure to stay on the paddock" Angela told Lewis with a gentle smile as Lewis nods. The Brit sighs as he looks at the thick fog that's hanging around the circuit, not forgetting the rain that's been dropping the whole day.

"Oh hey Lewis, free practice delayed hm?" He heard someone say behind him as he walks down the paddock. He turns around and his mood immediately brights up when he sees Sebastian. "Yeah, not the best start" Lewis said with a shrug as Seb nods. "I saw you've got a special helmet this weekend!" Lewis said as Seb came to walk alongside the Brit.