✨6

Charles was sat at the dinner table with Lewis, Daniel and Carlos when a sleepy looking Max Verstappen walked in the kitchen. There was just made an annoucement that the season will start of with a double-header in Austria, and Max clearly didn't know yet.

Daniel took this situation to tease the young Ferrari driver. With a grin he spoke up. "Hey Max, have you heard the news yet?". Charles looked up from his phone while Carlos and Lewis stayed in their position. "No? What happened?" The Dutch driver asked. "The season is kickin' off with a double-header in Austria" the Aussie said. Max smiled. "Really?"
Daniel smirked. "Yeah, so I think you have to watch out Charlieee" Daniel said with a smirk as he poked the Ferrari driver in his side, making him flinch.

"Ow come on, this year I know what to expect" Charles said, with a playful smirk lingered on his face. The Redbull driver grinned back at his rival since the young karting years. "I'm excited already mate" Max said.

Lewis finally decided to look up from his phone as he saw the scene happening in front of him. "Okay but like" there was a short pause "what is happening here?" Lewis said with a chuckle. "They're gunna fight mate!" Daniel cheered. Max and Charles both rolled their eyes. "Yes of course we are Daniel" Max said with a chuckle, making Charles laugh.

A few minutes later a few other drivers had joined the table to eat some breakfast. Or just sleep what Lando does basically. The youngest boy on the grid got downstairs, had a short talk with Carlos, but quickly fell asleep again with his head on his arm which was resting on the table. Carlos could only smile at his younger teammate and shake his head at the other his state.

Later that day

Most of the boys were done training really, so currently they are watching a random netflix film. Daniel Ricciardo shoot up from his relaxed position as he came up with an idea.

"Guys, Guys.. you remember I came here with my tractor right?" Seb was the one to answer the Aussie with a confusing 'yeah? What about it?'. "What if.. we do a race! I'm sure we can find some tractors 'round here!" Pierre shrugged and nodded' "I think that's a good idea. I mean, we are all bored so". The boys agreed with the idea so they all went to their room to get ready for their adventure to look for tractors.

When everyone was ready, they left with a few cars and of course, the tractor from Daniel. He got Max and George on it, as there couldn't be any more people in the small cabin. When they drove through the calm village, they saw at the end of the road a few farms. They decided to split the group because that might be a bit easier instead of going with 20 persons.

The first group included Kimi, Lando, Carlos, Romain, Lewis, Max, Daniel, Pierre, Nicholas and Sergio. They walked to a little farm as a few cows were walking around free on the gritty road. "Oh my god, Carlos! It's a cow!" Lando happily says while shaking his teammate's arm. "I see that Lando" Carlos said with a chuckle. "You reckon we could get some milk?" Max said with a laugh. (I know Lando doesn't drink milk anymore but it was just too good to not put in lmao) "Oohh please!" Lando said while laughing. The group approached the small house.

"I think Lewis is the best person to handle this" Daniel said. Before lewis could answer, he got pushed against the big red door with a loud thud. The door opened quickly after Lewis shot a glare at the Australian driver and quickly fixed his outfit a bit.

A small old man with a garden suit and a typical farmer hat on opened the door. "Hello sir, sorry for the noise. I'm Lewis Hamilton. You might know me?" Lewis friendly said with a gentle smile. "Ah yes, I saw you on TV!" The friendly old man shook the current world champion his hand enthausiasticaly and gave him a wide smile. "Yes, yes" Lewis said.

"So, who are that?" The farmer asked as he pointed at the other drivers. "Oh, that are my colleagues. They are also Formula 1 drivers". The old man got even a wider smile on his face.
"Honey Honey, you won't believe this!" The man shouted in the house as his wife came down the stairs. She recognized the few drivers suprisingly within a second and she greeted the boys inside.

After a few minutes, they were all standing next to 5 tractors. They decided that pairing up was the best idea as they discussed that with the other team over the phone. Daniel and the farmer teached the other guys how to drive the visicle, but they quickly learn...

——-

Hey guys!
Sorry this update took so long :c I'm struggling for ideas.. but I managed to write this piece of trash lol. Tomorrow i'll hopefully write the next part, which will probably include the other teams experience, and the race of course!

Drop suggestions here please!! (Need them)

Have a great day/evening, and I hopefully see you tomorrow,

Love y'all! Xx M🧡

Also!...Which driver duos do you want to see in the tractor race?? (Claimed carlando already because they are adorable 🙃)