✨58

Alex yelps after he just managed to put on his beanie and suddenly gets pulled outside, into the bitter cold. George puts his finger in front of his mouth and shushes him from making any noice, before whispering softly. "We're in the middle of a war Alex, be quiet" George told him on a low tone, a grin tugging on both their lips before they head over to the back of the garden.

George had build a big fort- more like a wall of snow. Just for the best protection of all the other teams sneaking around on the war field, better knows as their backyard. It was a really funny sight, seeing all those little buildings spread over the white garden. "Everyone ready?!" Lewis' voice was echoing over the silent garden. Above 7 other forts, thumbs were up in the air. Alex peeked over their wall and frowns.

"Where are Lando and Carlos? Where is their shelter?" Charles asks from the other side of the garden, his bright red beanie poking over the shining white surface. "Who cares, load the guns!" Max shouted, everyone looking up with wide eyes at him and Daniel's fort. Daniel's laugh was heard from behind it, making the rest chuckle too until Max grabs a snowball and throws it at Daniel, causing the Aussie to fall back into the soft snow and laugh even harder.

"Well, That's one down" Lewis confirmed, looking how Max and Daniel folic over the field, "just a few to go" Lewis continued to Seb, giving him a wink. Seb laughs softly, a grin forming on his lips as he grabs a snowball too. And within a few seconds, everyone was running across the field, trying to get each other flat into the snow. Kevin yelps when a snowball hit the back of his head, making him fall down into the thick layer of snow.

"Noo!" Nicholas shouts when he sees his teammate (for the game of course haha) drop down into the snow. Laughter was ringing around as Nicholas rushed towards Kevin. "No, Kevin, you have to stay with us, with me" the others had stopped the chaotic snowball fight as Nicholas dramatically puts the back of his hand against his own forehead.

The rest of the drivers were all laughing at how they were making a movie scene out of this, Kevin pretending to beg for air. "You can do it. Nick. Stay.. strong.." and with one final breath, Kevin's body lays 'lifelessly' in the middle of their garden. Nicholas looks up to the sky and shouts. "Nooo-" a snowball hit the back of his head now aswell, making him fall face forward into the snow over Kevin.

Everyone looks up in suprise when they hear a loud scream come from the house, which sounds like.. Carlos? Just at thay moment, Lando and Carlos were each sitting on a sleigh, Aimee dragging Lando along and Carlos gets pulled forward by Enrico as they slide into the garden, tons of snowballs ready to unload. Lando keeps on screaming, more in joy. The opposite of Carlos, who seemed to clutch onto the wooden vehicle like his life depends on it. Maybe it does.

"Run for your life boys!!" Pierre shouts, pointing back at the house while a giggling Lando throws snowballs all around. Carlos, on the other hand, fell of when Enrico took a sharp turn and he fell into the snow, a groan leaving his mouth. Lando was still doing his job until Aimee suddenly stops her run. Lando yelps, his racing reflexing coming very handy as he jumps off the sleigh just in time.

"Too much chaos for me" Kimi mumbled, turning back to Romain and his snowman. Romain couldn't really join, his burns still hurting too much. Kimi wasn't really in the mood to join the snowball fight. He would beat them all anyways. Instead, Kimi and Romain decided to make a snowman. They gathered some stones around and stole a carrot from Lewis' special vegetarian box in the fridge. Sshh don't tell him.

"I think it's perfect!" Romain exclaimed, looking at their snow sculpture with a proud smile and his hands resting on each of his sides. "Perfect indeed" Kimi said, a small smile tugging on his lips aswell as he pulls his sunglasses up on his face. Romain looked at him. He was standing there in his T-shirt and atleast long pants right now. A bit of an improvement, a tiny bit.