✨3

All the drivers were currently sitting in the living room. Everyone was pretty silent, and some didn't even make a sound. Those drivers were Lando and Seb. Normally Lando is always cheerfull, but after the news that his teammate, and one of his best friends, leaves to another team. God, it hurt all the drivers to see them like this. Suprisingly Lewis spoke up.

"And Seb.. do you have any idea where to go now?" The world champion asked on a soft tone. Sebastian shrugs. "We'll see where it goes, I guess..". Everyone looked at each other, except from lando and seb.

"There is always a chance seb" Kevin said. "We don't even know if our team will continue in 2021" romain said, as he continues on his teammate. "For real?" Lance asked, which got awnsered by a nod from both Haas drivers. (It might not be true, but it's just a bit for the mood of the chapter).

"Soo who do you guys think will be my teammate next year?" Charles nervously asked, having an arm wrapped around seb his shoulder. "I don't know, there are many choices" Pierre said. "But the most obvious drivers are Daniel or, sorry Lando, Carlos" Max said. Lando only sunk deeper into the couch with a sad pout.

The youngest driver recently has a tough time. Even fans start to get suspicious when he is streaming. It's not like he is always sad, but it are those moments. "Lando, you know it's not like we're gonna stop talking to eachother." Carlos spoke up. "And it isn't even sure if I'll be going to ferrari." Carlos continued, which got returned my a slow nod from Lando. The poor guy.

The next day

The boys really were starting to get worried about Lando, because he hasn't been out since the news came out that Carlos moved to Ferrari. It's crazy how much he means to the younger boy.

Alex and George went upstairs, trying to get any contact with Lando, but it didn't help. He was sad, he was bwoken, as he would say. At noon, when charles was streaming, he suddenly saw a message in the chat from Lando saying "you stole my teammate". Charles obviously laughed it off in front of the fans, but they don't know what's going on behind it.

Lando hasn't been streaming for days, but fans don't realize this was about Carlos. (I don't think it is either, just to clear that up. This is just for the story!!) Charles ran down the stairs and mentioned what just happened to the other drivers.

The boys were thinking of some way to get him out, but what is possibly stronger his bwoken heart.. "Carlos" Alex said, which made the other drivers look up in confusion. "What?" Carlos asked, also confused. "You need to talk to lando, you're the one that can talk with him" Alexander continued. "Yeah but.. what if I make it worse?" Carlos asked, a slightly nervous about the situation. "Nah mate, you won't. I think this can work actually." Max said, which made Lewis nod.

Carlos walked upstairs to the younger boy his room, including his baby bottle filled with milk. of course, blue top milk. Carlos softly knocked at Lando's door, which was answered by a 'hm?'. "Carlos here mate.. just checking up on you" he said, but got no reaction. Yet he still continued. "I have milk.." he said on a teasing voice. He succeed because after a few seconds the door opened.

Carlos smiles as the door opens, but it quickly fades as he sees how terrible the poor boy looks. "L-Lando.. you look awful.." Carlos said. Lando shrugs and chuckles very soft. "Cheers mate" he says as he is about to close the door again.

"No no wait Lando!" Carlos says, before he continues. "Can we just please talk.." he says aa he looks worried at the smaller boy standing in front of him. He shrugs and opens the door wider. Carlos celebrated on the inside, but just let a sweet smile appear on his face, while lando turned the other way.

"Lando please look at me.." Carlos said. His Teammate slightly looked up, a sad look in his eyes. "I'm sorry, but you know we will stay bestfriends. We can even hang more now we live in the same house" Carlos said, making the younger boy nod and smile slightly.

"I'm glad u follow your dreams Carlos" Lando said, which made the Spanish driver smile. "Come here" Carlos said before opening his arms. Lando gave him a tight hug and mumbled a soft "thank you". Carlos let out a sigh in relief and mumbled back "no problem mate".

Some of the other drivers were standing in the doorway, smiling at the sight of the two boys. Let's hope this friendship won't break apart when Carlos leaves.. the others all thought.
——-

Hey guys! So yeah.. sorry this update was shit! I'm so sorry, I'm just very sad about the carlando break up, even tho they will probably stay friends! I bet Daniel and Lando will be a good duo aswell.. just gonna miss the close friendship between Lando and Carlos.. but oh well! Let's enjoy it for how long it lasts!

Thanks for reading, love y'all!
Xx M🧡