✨10

Lmaooo this picture is just.. everything xD

Lewis was on his phone while he sat on a chair in the kitchen. He scrolled a bit through Instagram. He looked at the time and huffed.
6:38AM

'Great' Lewis thought, turning back to his phone as he eats his salad. The kitchen was silent and empty, but that isn't very crazy at this time. Lewis, for some reason, couldn't sleep anymore. He was awake at 5 AM and he tried to sleep after, but it didn't work. Suddenly Kimi walked in to the kitchen. The two smiled at eachother and then returned back to what they were doing.

When Kimi made his breakfast, he sits next to the Brit. "Why are you up so early?" Kimi asked while Lewis shrugged. "No idea to be fair. I have a feeling something will happen today, but with this house and all these guys, anything can happen." Lewis said with a laugh. Kimi nods and smiles slightly at the Brit. "Yeah"

Suddenly, the door bel rings. Lewis and Kimi look up to each other and share a questioning look. Who could be at our door at this time Lewis thought. "Wait, wasn't there this thing with the.. dog?" Kimi says and Lewis smiles. "We would make Lando's day, really" Lewis chuckles as he stands up and walks to the door.

Lewis opens the door slightly and smiles as he sees the woman who 'owned' the puppy, who was standing next to him. "Hello sir, I know it's pretty early but we had to bring him here. When he got in our house, he was getting crazy. I have no idea what could have happened, but I'm sure it isn't our dog unfortunately" the woman says. The world champion blinked a few times and smiles at the puppy and then back to the woman.

"I'm very sorry you still haven't find your dog yet, but I'm sure we can make someone here really happy." Lewis said and the lady smiled. "We'll find him, I'm sure of it. I really the pup is fine in this house."

When the woman was gone, Lewis had the puppy in his arms and Kimi smiled at him. "You will make Lando very happy to wake up with that little one in bed" Kimi said and Lewis nodded, walking upstairs with the little puppy.

When he got to the younger Brit's room, he saw Carlos sitting up while looking on his phone with his back against the wall. The other Mclaren driver was still peacefully sleeping. Carlos gasps when he sees the puppy and smiles. Lewis smiles more and places the little puppy on the end of Lando's bed. The puppy quickly runs up on the Brit's body to his face, licking it with enthausiasm.

Lando groans as he still has his eyes closed. "W-what?" He softly mumbles as he suddenly shot up with a wide smile on his face. He looks at the puppy and picks it up to hold it tightly against his chest. "Buddy! You're back!!" Lando whispers on a high pitched voice while he hugs him tightly. Carlos crawled closer and caressed the puppy behind his ears.

"Why.. are you two even in the same bed?" Lewis asks with a chuckle. He didn't have a problem with it but he was just slightly suprised. "Don't think weird!" Lando quickly said with a laugh. "Little one here had a bad dream" Carlos says with a grin while Lando pouts, making the older one laugh.

"Aw" lewis laughed "just know you two are absolutely adorable" Lewis said and walked away. Lando's cheeks slightly got a bit red as he hid his face in the puppy who he was tightly hugging with. "I know mi amor" the Spaniard purred into the younger one's ears as he blushes harder, making his teammate laugh a bit.

1 hour later

"I can't believe he's back!" Daniel says with a wide smile as he holds up the puppy, softly saying some words to the puppy. "I can't either" Lando said with a chuckle as he watches Daniel standing there with the puppy while Carlos and Max were playing FIFA.

A few moments later, the puppy jumps out of Daniel's arms and jumps on Lando's lap. "You have any idea for a name?" Max asks. Lando shrugs. "I have no idea. Do you guys have any cool names?" The Mclaren driver asks. "Maybe something like, spike?" Daniel asks. Lando shakes his head at the same example. "It's too.. simple? A meaning behind it would be cool aswell maybe." The brit says.

Carlos looks at the dog and smiles. "I know it's a weird name, but I was thinking of Enrico" Lando looks into Carlos' brown eyes as the little Spanish word gives the Brit goosebumps. He doesn't know why, but he really likes the name. "I like it, but why this name suddenly?" Lando asks his teammate. "Well it means ruler of the house. And it kinda fits in our situation right now, I guess" the Spaniard says with a laugh. Lando smiles at his teammate and then looks back on the puppy on his lap.

"Well then, welcome in the group Enrico" Lando says as he strokes the puppy's head with a smile on his face.

——-

Hey there!!

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope ya enjoyed! Soo the puppy is back, yay!! I hope you guys like the name! I think it fits good with the context of this book, hehe.

I hope you guys didn't mind that this chapter was pretty focused to Lando and Carlos, but I promise next chapter, I'll get every (yes EVERY) driver in the story. I already have an idea for it but it'a surely gonna be different to what I normally do, but you'll find out! ;)

And also BIIGGGG THANKSSSSS FOR THE 600 READSSSSS AAAAAHHHHHH CAN'T BELIEVE ITTT

Love you all sm!!!

Xx M🧡