✨46

(Veeerryyyy long chapter, mainly focused on Lando because I had this idea in my head for a while and I just had to write ittt, enjoy!)

"I'm gonna head upstairs and catch up with Sash for a bit and then I'm gonna sleep I think" Lando said as he stood up from the oh so comfortable couch. "Alright, goodnight Lando!" Alex said while the others wish him goodnight aswell, Max and George wished him a good sleep through their intense FIFA game.

Carlos gave him a sweet smile as he hugs him, before sitting back down again. Well, not before Carlos pets Lando's curls, making the Brit blush before he went to his room. Carlos could do much to Lando's head, even with the tiniest thing he does. Lando chats away with Sasha as he lays cuddled up in his warm bed. Lando ends his call with Sasha after about 1 hour, his eyes slowly getting heavy before he fell in a deep sleep.

The next day

"Lando! Come on cariño, we're gonna be late" Lando rubs his eyes with a low, unaudible mumble. He opens his eyes and is met with his teammate, shaking him awake while Carlos is fully dressed in his team clothing. "W-where are we going?" Lando asks as he is still half in the world of sleep. Carlos chuckles. "You're really not the smartest sometimes, huh? We're heading to Brazil today!" Carlos explains, making Lando even more confused.

"Is this some sort of joke you guys play on me?" Lando asks as he sits up in bed. "A joke?" Carlos asks in confusion. "I'm sure that we didn't have a race in Brazil this yea-" "boys, we're really gonna be late if you don't hurry up" Seb said with a rushed smile as he poked his head through the doorway, before he ran downstairs again. "Just get ready mi vida," Carlos said as he kissed the top of Lando's head "we really have to hurry now" Carlos explained before he crawled off the bed.

Lando quickly does like he was told and dressed up in his slightly oversized but warm Mclaren hoodie and some comfy sweatpants. He put on his glasses and rushed down the stairs, bumping into Charles as he does so. "Sorry Charles" Lando apologized, making Charles smile. "No worries, are you okay tho? You seem a bit.. I don't know.. out of place?" Charles asked, making Lando look down.

"I don't know, feeling weird. But I bet it will be alright" Lando said with a shrug and a humble smile. "Aw well you feeling weird should be normal so I guess everything is ok" Charles said with a grin. Lando rolled his eyes before he walks to the kitchen, quickly grabbing a sandwich.

For some reason, Lando's suitcase was already fully packed. The weird thing is, Lando couldn't remember he got his suitcase ready for a raceweek, not even mentioning he didn't know they actually was a race week. In Brazil! Yesterday seemed like a blur, he couldn't remember anything. Today felt normal yet so.. weird. Lando just couldn't place why.

When Lando was settled in the car, Lando's mind was still full of questions. It made him worry, which was seen by Carlos. "Lando, you seem a bit pale. Did you talked with Sasha that long?" Carlos asks. So that part was true, he did call with Sasha. That's actually the only thing Lando could remember.

"No, I- I fell asleep pretty soon. I don't feel tired either, just woke up today like I have slept for months" Lando tried to explain. Carlos chuckles as he wraps an arm around Lando. "Well, if you feel like you were sleeping for months, then it should be good" Carlos said with a smile as Lando cuddled closed into the Spaniard his side.

Lando didn't sleep on their way to the airport, just relaxing with the soft music in the background, breathing in Carlos' scent. "Oh gosh, the weather seems terrible this weekend" Daniel said as they waited in front of the customs. Daniel showed his phone to the rest of the guys. Rain, storm and more rain. But this was Brazil. It was either very hot or cold and rainy.

The flight itself wasn't pleasant either. Lando had to sit alone due the lack of space (he wasn't the only one to sit alone) and because of the turbulence caused by the storms outside, Lando really wasn't calm at all. He gripped tightly onto the seat as he felt his breathings get irregular by the second. Lando was in the back of the plane, so nobody could really notice it.