✨13

"Guys!" Charles said as he clapped his hands. "I think we should enjoy our time a bit before we start traveling again, so what about we go clubbing?" Charles said with a small grin. "I agree, just getting a bit loosey goosey before the season starts" Danny says with a laugh, making the others laugh aswell. The drivers all agreed so when they were all ready, they got to a small club in the village.

It was pretty busy, but not terrible. Kimi found himself quickly at the bar, getting some vodka. And with some.. I mean a lot. A bit later on, Daniel got up on the podium and started singing random songs, like, really random. Daniel was indeed a bit tipsy, but a sober Daniel could do this aswell.

After two songs, Daniel eyed his former teammate with a smirk. "Oh no no no" Max mumbled to Pierre next to him. "Hey Maxie! Come over 'ere!" Daniel shouted in the mic. Max shook his head and arms quickly until Kimi drunkely pushed Max to the stage. Max glared at the Fin who was laughing as Daniel pulled the Dutch driver on the stage. Max eventually joined the Australian tho, singing along with him.

Meanwhile back at the boys, nearly everyone was drunk or atleast tipsy, except from Lando and Sebastian. Lando wasn't much of a drinker. Maybe that will come later, the Brit thought. Sebastian took the role of being the watcher of the group for tonight. He didn't like the taste of alcohol anyway, so he didn't mind.

Carlos and Lando were standing next to each other listening to the terrible music that Daniel and Max consumed together, but it was hilarious to watch and hear. Carlos had his arm wrapped around the younger one's shoulders and Lando could only be thankful for it. Carlos was a little bit tipsy, but Lando still feels protected by his teammate. A tall guy starts to walk up to the boys, but nobody seems to notice as everyone was laughing at Daniel and Max.

The little bit of tipsiness was gone in Carlos' body when he suddenly realized that Lando isn't standing next to him anymore. He thought back to what they said to each other at the house. 'Calos' Lando softly asks as some drivers go to the taxi already. 'Can you stay with me the rest of the night? I mean.. I don't drink but I'm just nervous somehow.' 'Yes, of course mi amor, always'.

But now, the Brit was not by his side like he was all the time until now. He looked around but he couldn't see his teammate anywhere. Lando's height didn't help much either tho. Carlos quickly walked up to Alex and George, who were dancing on Daniel's terrible singing skills.

"Have you guys seen Lando?" Carlos shout/asks so it was able to hear for the boys. Alex looks around but shrugs as he shakes his head no. George points at the corner of the club. Carlos turns around as he suddenly feels a pang of jealousy and worry. There stood Lando, with a tall guy standing next to him. His arm was wrapped around the younger Brit. But Carlos could see the uncomfortable look on his face.

Carlos didn't think any longer as he walked up to the two in the corner. Lando's face lit up a bit when he saw the Spaniard walking up to him. Around a minute ago, Lando was standing next to the Spaniard. Suddenly, this guy came up to him and told him to come with him. Lando didn't want to be rude but before he could tell his teammate, the guy had already pulled the Brit with him.

Carlos didn't exacly knew what to do right now, but a certain German quickly helped him. "Carlos, what is your boyfriend doing with.. this" Sebastian glared at the tall man who pulled his arm away from Lando. Lando blushed heavily at the comment the Ferrari driver made, and Carlos was away from the world aswell for a second. Sebastian chuckled as he pulled the two Mclaren drivers away with him back to the group. "Have a great night!" Sebastian said to the guy before they returned to the group.

When they got back, Max was at the group again while Daniel was singing his heart out with Antonio at the moment. It was a weird sight to see, but Esteban and Max were dancing together on Daniel's terrible sound while they laughed drunkily.

"These two were the last one I expected to dance together!" Lando said with a laugh to his teammate who laughed aswell with a nod. "Thanks for helping by the way" Lando said as he hugged his teammate. "I didn't do anything." Carlos said back but hugged the smaller boy back anyway. "Well then I don't know why he tensed up when you walked up to us." Lando said as he softly smiled up to the Spaniard. Carlos shrugged and returned a sweet smile. "Well then, no problem amor. Anything for you".

A few hours later

"Jesus, it's already 3AM" Sebastian said to Lewis who was standing next to him. He decided to stay at only 2 glasses, so he wasn't drunk at all. "Yeah, maybe we should get the boys. The club will close ar 4 anyway.." Lewis said back to the German.

When they finally got Kimi away from the bar, the boys headed home. They all took a taxi as nobody brought a car as it would never get all the drivers safely home when they would drive.

Lance was sitting in probably the most quiet car of all. Lewis was sitting in the passenger seat while he tapped his fingers along with the music while Lando and Carlos were sleeping next to him. Lando was curled up in Carlos' arms who were safely wrapped around the smaller boy. Lance smiled at the boys and decided to go on his phone.

————————
The F1 Boiizzz

Daniel             3:12AM
*sends photo of Max and Esteban dancing*

Daniel             3:13AM
No jealousy 😔

Max                  3:13AM
We can dance aswell Danny

Daniel             3:14AM
Yay! Luv u❤️

Charles           3:15AM
And then they fuck and they lived happily ever after

3:15AM           Lance
Hahahha
————————

Lance laughed as he readed charles' message
and closed his phone. Jesus.. these guys..

——-

Hey all!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sooo excited for next weeekkk :)

Should I upload the new book today? I'm pretty scared actually hahah but oh well.

See you in the next chapter!!

Love you all!
Xx M🧡