✨43

Warning: Angst
I'll put ••••• when the worst bit is over. It's about a panic attack so if you feel uncomfortable reading this, please don't read it.. it'll get better and happier in the end, I promise! :3

Sunday morning

Seb sighs as he steps down the stairs the morning he wakes up. It was sure to say that the new contract made Seb's mind a lot calmer, but yet there was still so much going on inside the mind of the Ferrari driver. He wouldn't say he was scared, he was just.. concerned. Concerned about how Ferrari is gonna handle him now when they know Seb is leaving.

Seb looks at the big clock in the living room and sighs again when he sees it's exacly 6 o'clock in the morning. For the drivers in this oh so short break was waking up at 6 not ideal, but Seb couldn't sleep anymore. Seb sits down on the couch as he wraps a blanket around him before turning on the TV, watching some random show that was on.

He wasn't watching anyways, his mind kept wandering off. He looks outside the big glass doors to their garden as the sun was slowly rising. What if Ferrari will ditch me even more then they do now? Are they gonna get me zero information about the car? Are they gonna treat my like a contender by now already? Those thoughts made the German dizzy, sick.

His eye lids were slowly dropping as his sight got blury. His breathing got more irregular by the second as tears started to roll down his cheeks. Seb normally knows how to comfort others through moments like this, but he was now by himself and he didn't know what to do. He couldn't think at the moment. He felt like he was slowly drifting off with pain in his whole body. His chest felt tight as it became harder to breath.

"Seb! Seb! Sebastian!" a French accent called, panic audible in his voice. "What's happening Seb? Please stay calm, breath in and out" another voice called, sounding more.. German or something like that. Seb couldn't indentify the two persons that were standing in front of him through his blurry sight, but he tried to follow their instructions. He tried so hard, but the pain only got worse as more tears started to drop.

The one with the French accent said something to the other. His ears were now starting to hear less aswell as his senses were slowly going out one by one. This might be the most horrible feeling he ever experienced. The one with the slight German accent stood up while the French one stayed, trying to calm him down as best as he could.

He suddenly felt a warm hand on his shoulder and he immediately opens his eyes. His sight was still very blury and the pain was never ending, but he still got a warm and safe shot through his body. "Shh, it's gonna be alright Seb. Calm your breathings, just follow mine" a British accent told him before rubbing soothing circles on his shoulders.

•••••

The Brit was crouched down in front of them as Seb slowly but surely felt his breathing calm down. His sight slowly got back as he could now see the one with the French accent wearing bright red clothes. Charles, Seb thought as the blur in front of his eyes got less. He could now see Max standing there worriedly aswell, a comfortable arm around Charles as they were on a short distance.

Sebastian could finally identify the person that was crouched down in front of him, his hair now in his usual braids but one big mess. "Lewis" it was barely a whisper, but the Brit could hear it and immediatly flew his arms around the German. It wasn't a tight hug, which Seb appreciates due the pains in his chest and actually in his whole body.

He felt so tired, his eyes were slowly closing as his arms losely got around Lewis aswell. Seb didn't even notice he was sobbing until Lewis wipes away the fresh tears rolling down his cheek. "Shh, it's alright. I'm gonna bring you to bed right now so you can rest. You're very strong Sebastian, you're the strongest person I know. Come on now, honey" Lewis said before he picks up Seb as gently as possible to not make the pain worse.