✨28

Lando woke up by the light that shines brightly through the windows. He looks around and sees the other boys sprawled over the couch. His head is laying on Carlos' lap while his legs were crossed over Sebastian's. His teammate's hand was still in his curly hair just like yesterday that made him fall asleep.

He got up so quietly as possible as he tippy toes to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He hopes the croaking of the wooden floor doesn't wake the rest up as he turns around to see everyone still peacefully sleeping. He knows it was actually Ferrari's turn to cook, but oh well.

Lando looks back and sees Charles protectively having his arms wrapped around Pierre while Lewis has his arms wrapped around the other Ferrari driver. Kimi has one arm wrapped around Lewis and one around Alex, who is curled up in George's arms. Max and Daniel were together laying in a beanbag as the Dutchman is sprawled on top of the Australian driver. Lando couldn't help but squeal a bit at the cuteness. He doesn't notice his teammate smirking as he was now awake aswell, looking how Lando just melts from the cuteness.

Lando turns back to get the breakfast done for the drivers that were in the house right now. He hums quietly as he cuts the salad while nodding his head along with his own music. He yelps as he suddenly feels two arms wrap tightly around him. One arm around his waist and one hand now shushing his voice. He relaxes when he smelled the all too familiar scent of his teammate and shivers when he feels his hot breath on his neck.

"You didn't have to scare me like that in the early morning" Lando mumbles as Carlos looks over the Brit's shoulder to see how he's still cutting the lettuce. "Sorry cariño, te amo" Carlos softly says as he kisses the back of Lando's neck/back. "I have no idea what that means, but soy lago" Lando said with a laugh. Carlos sighs but still laughs as he let's go of Lando to help him prepare breakfast.

After breakfast

"George!! (As I promised Babb1ee 😌❤️) Let me do my thing" Alex shouts with a chuckle as he tries to concentrate on the exercices he's doing. Well he tries, but George keeps him away from staying concentrated. "Hey, I just want to work out. Not my fault I do that shirtless" George said as he winked at the Thai. Alex blushes and groans.

"You're so.." Alex groans again as he can't think of anything. Annoying? But what if it's enjoyable.. wait what Alex what're you thinking?! "Hot" George says with another wink as Alex storms back to the house. "George! Oh my god!" Alex says but couldn't stop himself from smiling. This boy.

(Next part based on meme in media)

George said himself down on the press bench as he knew Alex would come back eventually. He didn't even realize he fell asleep until he suddenly wakes up at the sound of music and soft... sobs? George sits up worriedly as he sees Alex sitting on the ground. His face hidden in his knees while the sobs continue.

"Alex?" George asks as he sits up. Alex jumps as he suddenly heard George and has a look of regret in his face, George can see it clearly. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up" Alex his voice sounded hurt and broken. "Al, what's wrong? Did anything happen?" George asks as he manages to pull the Thai on his lap. "Media.." Alex mumbles into George's chest as he feels hot tears soaking up his shirt.

"You know you shouldn't listen to them. I know it's difficult and they try their best to put the drivers down sometimes.." George said after a few sobs while he rubs Alex his back. "But you're very strong, I know you are. Don't listen to them" the Williams driver continued as he looks into Alex his eyes. The Redbull driver smiles lightly. "Thanks George" Alex says as he hugs him tightly. "Anytime" George softly says as he soothes Alex.

A few minutes later, Alex had calmed down and feels fine again, all thanks to George. Alex couldn't even imagine what he'd do without the Brit, he would be helpless. Well, that's what Alex thinks. George knew Alex could survive on his own, but he just needed that little confidence boost sometimes, and George was there to help him.

When they got inside, they heard Max shout loudly. "Charles! Give the god damn remote! We're not gonna watch My little pony!!" Alex and George look at each other confusingly before entering the living room. Max and Charles are flolicking while Daniel and Pierre are sitting on the couch a bit further away. Pierre tries to stop the two boys from 'fighting' while Daniel just casually sits there with an amused look.

"They are fighting again. This feels like home" Kimi suddenly spoke up as he walks out of the kitchen. Alex and George laugh while Charles and Max keep fighting. Charles pulls up the remote in the air to keep it away from Max, as Alex quickly grabs the remote. Both gasp as they see Alex his big grin, and the rest couldn't stop laughing. Charles and Max look at each other before running up to the Thai now, ready to get him in the fight aswell. Kids.. Kimi thought, just big, big kids.

——-

Hey all!!

OMGGG I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT I HIT 3K READSSS AAAHHHH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCCCHHH

Okay, all serious now... I'm joking wooooo it's raceweekk!! Silverstone babeyyy let's hope for a good oneee

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.. it's a bit sh*t but I still hope you liked it.. I haven't got much time as I've been very busy lately.. I try to keep posting but we'll see :3

The coronavirus is having a second go recently... I hope you all stay safe❤️

I love you all sooo muchhh

Xx M🧡

Oh and btw.. if anyone has ideas to celebrate the 3k reads.. please tell themmm!!! :3