✨30

(30 chapters, let's gooo!! GG boysss hahaha. Longer chapter ;3 )

Breakfast, at the hotel

"Guess who's here?" Kevin said as he walked in the room with a grin as he pulled someone behind him. Everyone turns around and looks in suprise as they see the one and only Nico Hulkenberg standing there with a boyish grin. "Hello all" Nico said as he chuckled. "Huuulkenberg" Daniel said like he did in a video last year.

Nico sat down next to Max and smiled as he got a pat from the Dutchman. "Missed you, old man" Max said, grinning now just like the German. "Suck my balls!" Daniel said as he raised his glass, making everyone laugh and Kevin groan. "Thanks for reminding me about that one, Dan" Kevin said with a fake smile, but eventually started laughing.

"I hope Sergio is doing fine tho" Seb said as he puts some salad in his mouth. "Same, but it was his choice to go to Mexico" Valtteri said. "True, but i heard there was something wrong with his mom. That's why he returned to Mexico" Carlos said. "Yeah, maybe facetime this weekend" Lewis said. "Aww that's cute" Nico said with a laugh. "A lot has changed?" Daniel asked more to himself with a laugh. "Just got even cuter" Nico said, making everyone laugh.

Arriving at the circuit

Lando sighs as he drives on the parking zone at the circuit. He obviously looks forward for his home grand prix, but something just didn't feel right. Maybe it was his teammate that didn't even say hello this morning. He just passed him in the hallway like he was invisible. Or maybe it was just the pressure and nervous feelings building up for the home grand prix of him and his team.

He got pulled out of his thoughts when he spotted a sharp looking Renault standing there as Daniel just stepped out, a filming crew following him. Probably the netflix crew Lando thought as he slowly pulled up to his park spot. He grinned as he suddenly got an idea, pulling the car up right in front where Daniel just wanted to walk.

Lando pulled out the window as he blasts All star by Smash mouth. Daniel starts to laugh while Lando's mood starts to light up now aswell. After a few seconds of annoying the Aussie, he finally pulled up at the right spot and walked with Daniel to the paddock.

After fp1

"It's just," Sebastian sighs as he pulls up his lunch on his legs, not really hungry. "Scheiße" Seb huffs, laying his head back against the wall as they try their best to hide from the burning sun. "It'll get better through the weekend, don't worry" Lewis said. "Just give your best like you always do" he continued, flashing the German a soft smile. "Thanks liebe" Sebastian said with a laugh.

After fp2

"Soo," Nico said as he walked next to his teammate from last year. Daniel eyed him as they continue to walk to the exit of the paddock. "How are you and Max?" He continued with a smirk. Daniel chuckled lightly as they just walk next to the Redbull motorhome, seeing Max just walk out and wave at the two. They wave back as they continue their walk.

"We're good" Daniel simply said, glancing back once more to see Max head to the Garage. "Just good or.." his former teammate said with a smirk he'd been wearing all day if you ask Daniel. "We've grown closer since the house" Daniel said as he smiled to himself. "You should really come visit us one day!" Daniel said happily. "I'll come on a less busier time" Nico said with a laugh. "Maybe off-season?" Daniel asked as Nico nods. "Sounds good"

At the hotel, 7pm

George quickly dodged a flying pillow as he entered Alex's room in a rush. Max had called him that he and Lando found Alex all stressed out and close to a.. panic attack? Max couldn't really describe what was happening. Alex was sad but got angry when he or even Lando got close to him to comfort