✨5

The day After the Virtual GP of Monaco the drivers were sat on the couch, rewatching the race. The start was truly a chaos, just chaos. "This is why I don't join" Max said, making Lando groan, followed by a playful grin. "You're just scared" he said, making Max stick out his tongue at the younger boy.

"I'm just a professional, that's why" He defends back, making Charles agree. "I kinda get it though, it isn't very realistic". Max looked at his rival. "Wow Charles, you were the last person that I thought would defend my opinion" he said, Making the few drivers that were sat on the couch laugh.

The drivers who were sitting around on the couch were mainly the younger drivers. Max and Carlos were playing FIFA, since they got addicted to it. Lando was scrolling on insta his back against Carlos his back. Luckily these boys made everything well again after the 'Ferrari swap'. Lando was still sad obviously, but he was happy for his best friend that he was given this opportunety. Hell he even named a squirrel Carlos.

Charles was chatting with Alex about when the new season will finally start. All the drivers could agree that it was no fun without the passion they all shared. George was also getting along with the chat, looking at the TV. "I'm glad that they've got a date when the new season starts, I can't wait" Alexander said, making the other two nod in agreement.

Two hours later, in the kitchen

It was Ferrari their turn to cook, so as they were waiting for the lunch to be ready, the two boys in red were chatting a bit.

"You have any idea which team you will go to?" Charles asked while he sits on the counter. "No, but there are a few examples" he let out a deep sigh. "Or I'll retire, I have no idea honestly". Charles nodded and looked at his teammate. "Even tho we did crash or collide sometimes," he lets out a chuckle "I learned very much from you". Seb gave him a gentle smile before turning back to the pasta they were making.

Charles placed 20 plates on the dinning table and placed the knifes, forks and spoons on the table aswell. He turned to the living area and smiled as he saw Carlos and Max still deeply focused on the game while Lando was sleeping against Carlos his back, his phone losely in his hand.

Alex and George were still on the same place on their phone as Charles walked up to them. "Boys, look" he said, pointing to the sleeping boy. They both chuckled and made an 'awhh' sound. George grabbed his phone and took a photo of the three boys, but especially pointed at Lando and Carlos. He posted the picture on his story which made his friend next to him chuckle.

Charles went back to the kitchen to see Seb placing the pasta on the table. "Can you call the boys?" He asked as his teammate nodded. Carlos gently shook his teammate awake, making him smile at his sleepy state.

Charles ran upstairs and to the garden to get the other drivers. As they all gather around the table, they start eating. Lewis chuckles as he sees the photo of Lando. "You two are actually cute" he says while showing the picture to the McLaren boys. Lando gasped as he turned to George and Alex, who were trying to hold back their laugh. "You bastards!" He said while jumping up from his seat, running to his Friends who now jumped up aswell. They ran off and Lando tried to catch them.

A few minutes later the three boys came back, laughing as they were slightly out of breath. Lando took his seat next to his Team mate and Lewis as George and Alex sat down aswell. "You all are big toddlers, you know that right?" Sebastian said, making the three laugh. "Oh we know.. we know" Lando said before finishing his food.

Late in the evening

The photo of Lando and Carlos was everywhere on Twitter and Instagram. Carlos liked the picture so he made it his homescreen background on his phone, to great frustration to his younger teammate. Lando didn't hate the photo, he loved it to be fair, but he just pretended to hate it.

Some of the drivers were already asleep as they had a busy day incomming. Lando went on his simulator like he mostly does, streaming for his fans to make their quarantine a bit better. Today he streams with Charles, Alex and George, which was great fun.

After Lando stopped his stream, he went to bed. He sighed as he rolled around in his bed. He had no idea why, but he couldn't sleep for some reason. He looked at his phone and sighed deeper as he looked at the time.

2:17 AM

The young Mclaren driver decided to look if someone was awake. He saw light in one room, which was suprisingly his teammate his room. The curious -and a bit concerned- boy decided to walk to the spaniard's room.

When he opened the door, he saw his teammate sitting on the bed, legs under the covers and eyes on his phone. He looked up suprisingly when he heard someone comming in. He saw his sleepy bestfriend standing in the door way.

"Lando? Why are you up at this time?" He said while looking concerned. Lando walked in and sat on the end of the bed. "Could ask you the same" he said, making his teammate laugh. "Fair enough. Can't sleep?" He asked his younger teammate, which got answered by a nod.

Lando crawled next to the spaniard as the older one of the duo smiled at his. Lando slowly but surely started to drift off in a sleep, which made Carlos happy. He turned off the light and crawled in the, luckily, kingsize bed next to his younger friend. He smiled until the Mclaren driver himself fell asleep in a deep sleep aswell..

——
Wow guys sorry it took me so long to update! I really hope you like this chapter.. it might be a bit different and a bit gay.. but I still hope you like it!
I just love Carlando... 🥺🙌

Thanks for reading this chapter and the book, I really appreciate it! Vote and follow me if you'd like too! ☺️

Comment if you want some other drivers to be in the spotlights a bit more, since I mainly just use Lando, Carlos, Charles, Max, Alexander, George, Seb and Lewis. Oohh I should use Daniel aswell! Hahah next chapter :P

Oh and comment if you have ideas! Since I really need them :c hahah

Much love! Xx M🧡