✨9

Alex, George and Lando were making a quick walk on this beautiful morning. The slightly cold wind hitting Lando's skin making him shiver. He remembers that Carlos had said to him that it was cold outside, but of course, the Brit was being stubborn again. He wish he had listened to the Spaniard.

"Hey guys look!" Alex said as he pointed at a bush which was shaking slightly. It looked like something was in it. The three stepped closer as Alex got some leaves out of the way. "Awh it's a puppy.." George whispered while the boys stared in awh.

Lando took the brown puppy while Alex was getting some branches out of the way. They heard the puppy silently making high pitched tones, but they couldn't figure out why. That was until they realized a stain of blood on the puppy's left paw.

"I think we should take him home, he's hurt" Lando said while he holds the puppy like a baby. "Ermm I'm not sure if that's a good idea. what if someone owns him?" "But he needs help right now George. We can't just leave him here! Can we pleeeeaaaseeee bring him with us?" Lando asked while making an attempt to do puppy eyes while the puppy himself looked at George aswell sadly, like he understand what was happening. "Okay! Fine, let me call Lew" Lando happily hugs the puppy who was sticking out his tongue slightly.

Back at the house

Lewis sighs as he looks down at Lando who is slightly playing with the adorable looking puppy. They just helped the puppy but what to do now? "Guys" Lewis looked at the other few drivers who were sat on the couch. "We can't keep him. We are way too busy people and soon we'll travel. We have to find his family" Seb nodded at the Brit. "Yeah, maybe place some posters?" The Ferrari driver asked. "Could work, but let's see if there are posters around the town to make sure it wouldn't cause confusion" Lewis said. "Okay let's go". And with that, the two were gone.

Carlos crouched down next to Lando and placed his hand on the puppy's head. "Hey there buddy, where is your family?" He said while rubbing the puppy's head more. "I'm sure he'll talk back Carlos" Max said as he chuckled. Lando chuckled aswell while Carlos just rolled his eyes with a grin.

The puppy got off Lando's lap and walked up to Max. When he got to Max his feet, he rolled over his shoes with his tongue sticking out lightly. "Guess he wants your attention now mate" Lando said with a chuckle. Max gave up eventually on being serious and picked up the small puppy so he carried him as a baby.

With Sebastian and Lewis

The two walked down a street in the middle of the village. It was silent in the small street. It was pretty early in the morning tho, so it wasn't a surprise. Lewis glanced around for any posters, just like Seb. "Hey, look!" Lewis pointed at a tree where a paper is placed on it. the paper was wet from the fog, so the picture was slightly ruined.

"It looks exacly like him, from what I can see so far" Sebastian said. Lewis nods and dials in the number that was written on the paper. "Good morning—This morning my friends found a puppy, and me and my friend here have just found a poster. It's a bit blury but it sure looks a bit like it—yes, the adress is ********— ok, see you then, bye" Lewis looked at Seb. "They hope it's their puppy. The people are coming just in a few, so let's go back" Lewis said and Sebastian awnsered with a nod.

When the two got back to the house, the puppy ran excitely up to them, followed by Lando who quickly followed the puppy until he saw Lewis and Seb. "Oh it's just you two" Lando laughed. "So, found anything?" He asked, secretly hoping that they didn't. "Yeah, the family is coming in a few minutes" Lewis said which caused a pout to apprear on the younger boy's face. "It isn't sure if they are the real family Lando" Lewis tried resturing him. The Mclaren driver nods and walks away while the puppy happily hops after him.

A few minutes later

Lando sat on the ground again with the puppy on his lap until a knock was heard in the house. Lando looked up and then to Carlos, who gave him a gentle smile before motioning to come with him. Lando left the puppy on the ground and followed Carlos to the door. Carlos opens the door and the two were met by two adults and a little girl who was around 7 years old.

Lando sighed and smiled at the three while Carlos spoke up. "Hi, you're here for the puppy?" The little girl nodded shyly as Carlos opens the door wider. "Come in, come in" the family walked in as the puppy began to bark from out of the living room. "Just follow the sound" Carlos chuckled as the family walked up to the living room. Carlos turns to his teammate and smiles softly at him, wrapping his arm around the younger boy. "It'll be alright Lando" he whispers while slowly rubbing his thumb against Lando's skin, making Lando smile lightly.

When the duo entered the living room and saw the couple looking worried while the little girl was playing with the puppy while Lewis was talking to the parents. The two Mclaren boys walked up to Alexander and George who were sitting on the couch. "Is there something wrong?" Carlos asked. "They aren't sure if it's their puppy. They say he had a collar, but I'm sure we found him without collar" Alex said and Lando nodded. "Hmm, that's weird. So what are we gonna do now?" Carlos asked as the two on the couch shrugged.

Lewis sighs. "He might have lost his collar. He really likes your daughter tho" he says while he looks down at the little girl. "Yeah, Calder was always close to her. I think we should bring him home and see if he is familair with our house" the lady says. Lewis nods "I think that's the best we could do for now"

Lando, Carlos, Lewis, Alex and George were stood in the hallway, waving as the family was about to leave the house until the puppy jumped out of the man his arms and ran up to Lando. Lando crouched down and caresses the puppy with a sad smile. "Sorry buddy, I'm not your owner" the puppy winced as Lando picked him up and brought him to the family again. "I'm sorry" the Mclaren boy said while rubbing the back of his head. "It's fine" the woman smiled. "I see you two are close. If he isn't our Calder, we'll bring him back" she continued. Lando smiled and nodded. They waved them goodbye and closed the door.

Lando sighs and walks up to the others. "Come on, let's get some warm choco" Carlos said as he wrapped his arm around the smaller boy and guided him to the kitchen with a gentle smile. "I feel bad for Lando. That puppy wasn't even here for 2 hours and they had a connection" Alex said. "True, he genuinely looked sad" George says with a sigh..

——-
Hey guys!

BIIGGG THANKSS FOR THE 500 READSS CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUUUUGHHHH❤️

Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed! I did by writing it anyway haha. I have a few questions..

I hope you guys are fine with that I give some drivers more attention in this book then others.. you can always text me if you have ideas or want some drivers to get some attention aswell!

I personally don't have a dog, but I try my best to make it as realistic as possible hehe. Would you like to see the dog return to the f1 house??? Leave it in the comments xx

Hope ya have a great day!

Love ya'll!!
Xx M🧡