✨1

"GEORGEEE!!" Is what Charles heard the first as he entered the house. His suitcase and bag were stood next to him as he watches the chaos in front of him. Great, the rookies were already making the house a mess.

The one and only Alex Albon came storming down the stairs, not even seeing the monegasque (I don't know if I said that right) as he storms to the youngest driver of the grid.

"Lando you won't believe it! George has just took MY bedroom! What the hell is he thinking?! Like-" "Hah, unfortunate for you, but I claimed it!" The Williams driver shouted from upstairs as Lando shook his head, face palming himself.

Charles coughed a bit, which caused the two boys to look up, smiling as they see Charles. "Charles, mate! Did you just arrive?" Lando asked as he walks up to Charles, So does Alexander.

"Yeah, well actually, no" he says with a slight chuckle. "The first thing i heard was GEORGE!!" He imitates alex his voice, which completely fails, but still made the other two laugh.

Just then, Kevin and Valtteri came through door which was quickly smashed shut by Kevin. "He does not fock smash my door!" Lando joked as him, Charles and Alex chuckle afterwards. Kevin rolled his eyes as him and Valtteri placed their luggage at the corner of the room. "We are going to check the house a bit" Valtteri says. The other guys nod as Valtteri and Kevin disappear in another room.

"But guys, everyone has a seperated room, right?" The Ferrari driver asked as the two younger boys looked at each other and back to Charles. "Erm... no.." there was a silent "you're paired up with Max mate" Lando finishes as him and Alex are both very close to laughing. Charles looks in shock "are you serious?!" He asks in full disbelief. And that's when Alex and Lando burst out in laughter, rolling on the floor while Charles just rolls his eyes in annoyance of the two boys behavior.

"Y-you should have seen your face!" Lando says in between his laughs as Alexander laughs even harder. A few minutes later the boys were checking up the rooms, Charles quickly claiming one, even tho the rooms are nearly all the same. It had a nice balcony with a great view, on the huge back yard with a large pool. The house was placed in the silent mountains as the media couldn't come here, which was great for most of the drivers.

1 hour later

Many drivers had already arrived at the house except from Lewis, Pierre and Daniel. We knew Lewis had a meeting so he would come later and Pierre had a Family dinner. But were the hell was Daniel?

The house was already full with 17 drivers, but there were no fights yet. I mean, did you expect that Max and Esteban didn't fight yet? Max even brought a punching bag! Max, Carlos and Lando were Playing an intense game on Fifa as Lando was obviously losing. Nicolas and George were currently in the kitchen, cooking a meal for everyone. They made a deal that every team has to cook, which everyone was fine with. Oh boy, I'm kinda nervous about the McLaren boys..

30 minutes later

Lewis and Pierre had arrived already, but there was still no sign of the aussie.. the Williams boys had finished cooking and it was actually very decent! They were all eating in silent, accept from Lando who was asking how Kimi could get his face so straight all the time, until a loud honk came from outside. Everyone was curious as they all went outside, laughing as there was Danny Ric, on his own tractor with the usual wide smile on his face.

He parked his tractor next to the expensive cars, which made it look very weird. Max helps dan with his luggage as they get inside. "Holy crap, this place is huge!!" He looks around and then his eyes land on the other drivers standing there. "17,18,19... wait am I the last one?" He asks as Max says yes. "Awhh now I don't get to choose my bedroom" he says with a fake pout as he quickly starts laughing again, following Max as they go to his room.

They day went by pretty quick, and it was kinda interesting, but who knows how this goes, because for now, all the drivers like it so far...

————————————————————————
Hey!
So this is my first chapter, and I really enjoyed writing it! I think comming up with ideas will be harder.. that's why i need your help! Just comment your ideas, that would really help me out!
I hope you guys liked the first chapter!
Cya in the Next chapter! :)

Xx M🧡