✨18

Sunday night

When Alexander finally returned to his hotel room, he broke down on the bed. The poor boy was holding his tears for hours. While he answered the media their questions, it was so difficult to hold back his tears. Luckily they had a mask on, so no one could see his lips trembling and the need to cry.

At the dinner, he felt like he was slightly getting better. He made fun with the guys and laughed with them. But once he had closed the door of his hotel room, the only thing he could do was cuddle himself in bed and cry to himself.

A few tears and sobs later, the Thai finally pulled himself up on the bed and grabbed the remote of the TV. He put on youtube and looks up for the interviews. When his interview was there, his shoulders sunk a little bit more. How couldn't he hide his emotions more. He was angry at himself for representing himself like this.

Right when more tears started to stream down, the door was slammed shut. He shoot up and quickly wiped his tears before starting to worry who it could be. Was it a robber? Alexander slightly feels his heart beating in his chest and throat, but it dissapeared when he saw his bestfriend in the Williams shirt. George flashed a gentle smile at the Thai as Alex tried his best to give one back. All he wanted is to pull the mask over his face and hide.

"Hey" George gently spoke out, pulling Alex out of his thoughts. "Hey" Alexander said back to the Brit, patting the other side of his bed to resture him to sit there. "Are you okay?" George asked, even tho he probably already knew the answer.

"Meh.." he admitted with a shrug. There was no way to lie to George. He knows when Alex feels sad. It's like he can hear it. "Why are you here?" Alex asked, but it sounded a little bit rude. More then ment to be. "Well then I'll go" George said while he grabs his own chest dramatically. Alex laughs softly at George before snuggling close to him.

"I had a feeling you were sad. Post-race and dinner. I just wanted to make sure you were okay" George said. This was what Alex loved so much about George. He always cared so much about his friends. Sometimes too much, Alex thought.

Alex shrugs as he keeps his eyes on the paused video visable on the TV. "Hey, look at me" George gently said, making Alex slightly turn his face to the Williams driver. "Your podium will come, just like mine. We'll be on there together, spraying champagne all over each other" George said with a soft chuckle. Alex smiled aswell at the thought. "We just have to be patience but it will all turn out the right way. You'll see" George said softly while looking into his eyes. The eyes that are now tearing up.

Alex quickly shoots closer to the Brit and wraps his arms tightly around him, crying in the crook of George his neck. "Shh it's alright" George softly whispers, rubbing the Thai's back. After a few minutes of cuddling later, you could hear the door open and shut. Alex and George share a look as they part slightly, still holding each other.

Suddenly, Carlos poked his head through the door. He smiled at the two gently. "Hey! We came to tell you tha-" Carlos was trying to finish his sentence but got interupted by Lando when he came through the door way aswell. "Cuddles!" Lando screeched as he runs up to the bed. "No no no-!"Alex and George both tried to stop Lando before the younger one jumps on top of them, all three groaning.

"Hey, leave some cuddles for me mi corazon" Carlos said with a laugh as he tried to pull Lando off the bed, but eventually landed on top on all three, making everyone groan yet again. "Your fat asses are killing my leg!" Alex said with a laugh, making the other three laugh.

"We came to tell you that we were gonna watch a movie together with the boys. If you don't wanna.. I understand, just know you both did great today" Lando said with a smile. "Nah, it's alright. Let me just get ready. And thanks" Alex said with a soft chuckle. Lando and Carlos got off the bed as Alex and George waved the two goodbye as they went to the rest.

Alex sighs as he smiles at George. "Thanks for everything Georgie" Alex said, making George laugh. "No problem Albono" he said while brushing his cheek softly with a smile. They got out of the bed as Alex quickly walked to the bathroom to check if he looked fine. "You look perfect Alex, come on" George said with a laugh as he pulls the Thai out of the bathroom and out of his room.

"Hey, come on! We're gonna watch the Lion king" Charles said. Alex and George both laughed softly. "I don't know, Lando's idea" Charles said with a laugh. "Hey! There is nothing wrong with it!" Lando said as he crossed his arms while pouting, making everyone laugh. Alex and George took place next to Charles. Alex cuddled up in George's side and sighed in comfort while George smiled at the Thai. He might have had a DNF, but he was happy to comfort the ones who needed it.

——-

Heyy!

Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you have enjoyed it! :)

This chapter was focused on Alex (and George) because I felt so sad seeing him so broken.. it's sooo heartbreaking..

Made this chapter because I got a lot of comments about Alex (and I feel very sad for poor Alex) and I hope to make Babb1ee especially happy hahaha

Once again, thanks for reading this chapter! Feedbacks are welcome and I'd take ideas for chapter very gladlyyy!!!

Love you all!
Xx M🧡

Btw.. who else thought this moment in Mclaren's unboxed was absolutely adorable.. 🥺

 🥺