✨44

"Goodmorning muffin!" George happily annouched his arrive in Alex's room, making the Thai groan. "I want to sleep" he said with a pout, his eyes still closed. George chuckles as he flops himself down on the bed next to him before hugging Alex from behind. "But we have to get to the track" he said on a soft tone like Alex was a baby (he is😌.), making the Redbull driver giggle.

George eventually managed to get Alex out of bed, even tho he had the urge to stay in the warm and cozy bed aswell. Alex dresses up quickly and packs his bag. After, the two had breakfast with some other drivers before they headed off to the track together. It wasn't quite busy yet, some media and photographers were strolling over the paddock while the teams are getting ready for the first day on this raceweekend.

"If I don't see you," George said as he and Alex stopped in front of the Williams garage. George softly kissed Alex's cheek which made the Redbull driver smile shyly. "Goodluck in practice one, muffin. You'll do great" he said as he gently holds Alex's hand. Alex smiles as he gets a hold of George's hand aswell. "Goodluck to you aswell, cupcake" the two smile softly at each other before George heads into the Williams motorhome.

"Hey Alex!" Charles said from behind, making Alex stop from going to the Redbull garage. Alex turns around and smiles at the Monegasque. "Morning Charles, you arrived here early?" Alex asks as he walks next to the Ferrari driver. "Yeah, had some meetings and stuff. Going for another podium this weekend?" Charles asks with a smirk. Alex laughs as he shrugs his shoulders. "I hope so, I really do"

They suddenly see Daniel sprinting past them, making Charles and Alex look up confused. "What happened Dan?" Alex shouts as Daniel turns around quickly. "It was a bit too early for Max's liking again!" Daniel said before his eyes shot wide and he started running again. Charles and Alex start to laugh as Max runs past them aswell, a flipflop in his hand.

"Daniel! Come here and take the flipflop like a man!" Max shouts, making Alex and Charles laugh even harder. "Max! Chill!" Alex shouted, trying to calm down his teammate. Daniel stuck out his tongue at Max before running into the Renault motorhome. Max groans in frustration as he turns to the other two.

"Max definetly has some sort of anger issues" Charles whispers to Alex but Max could clearly hear it. "What did you say, Leclerc?" Max asks as he raises his flipflop. Charles yelps before running off, Max following quickly as Alex shakes his head with a laugh. I wonder how I ended up with all of them as my friends, Alex thought before laughing. Yeah, he loves them.

After fp1

Lewis smiles softly at Valtteri as the two pass each other in the garage, Lewis on his way to the paddock. Just when he entered the paddock, his eyes immediately found his way on the German that is currently driving for Ferrari. Lewis usually struggles to really find some sort of problems at others, it's just not easy for him to read it off expressions.

Except from Seb. Sebastian just has something which makes Lewis immediately understand what he means. It's just easier, and Lewis hasn't got a clue why if he's being honest. But that's not the matter right now. The matter is how Seb is feeling right now, because he doesn't seem fine at all. Lewis' thoughts jump to what happened last week as the Brit's eyes shoot wide open.

But just when Lewis is about to go to the reason of his worry, his engineer calls him to say he really has to get some lunch now. Lewis puts up his thumb before turning his sight back to Seb. But Lewis' worries slightly faded away when Sebastian and he locked eyes before Seb flashes him a smile. A meaningful smile. A smile that says 'it's okay, I'm okay, don't worry'. And that made Lewis relax.

After fp2

"Bonjour, petit papillon" Charles said with a laugh as he wraps his arms around Pierre's waist and swings him in circles over the paddock. Pierre giggles softly as he tries to wiggle out of the Monegasque's tight embrace, even tho he secretly enjoyed. Charles gently puts Pierre down again, and gives him a tight hug when he's turned around.