✨27

"Yeah, we're gonna lose" Lando said with a laugh as he stands next to Alex as they look at the opposite team. "Maybe even a bigger lose then your vest" George said with a laugh behind him. Lando glared at the older Brit but started laughing eventually. "It's not my problem these are XXL, a.k.a your size" Lando said with a sassy look as he walked away, making the other two laugh behind him. They got yellow vests so they could recognize the teams as they are gonna play a football match. Max wanted to do it for a while now and they finally found some time to do it.

"Ready to lose, Charlie?" Pierre shouted from the other side of the garden. "We'll see pear pear!" The Monegasque shouts back with a smile. Pierre blushed heavily at the nickname just like he always does and turns around to his team; Max, Daniel, Carlos, Lewis and himself. Charles looks at his team (Charles, Lando, George, Alex and Seb. Just to make it clear hahah) and laughs when he sees Seb shake his head and sigh. "Good luck with the babies Sebbie!" Lewis said with a laugh as Seb groans but laughs aswell.

Kimi walks out of the house with a popsicle as he has his sunglasses on as usual. "Okay, everyone ready?" He asks, looking at both teams standing fully concentrated on the ball. Oh, except from the two Mclaren boys as Lando keeps laughing when Carlos wiggles with his eyesbrows.

Kimi blows the whistle and Max and Charles run up at the ball but both run right into each other before they fall on the ground. Pierre gets full access to the ball. Pierre shoots the ball to the left so Carlos can take it with him on the run. He rolls the ball through George's legs, causing him to gasp and Lando laugh loudly even tho he is on the same team as George.

Carlos shoots the ball on goal and Seb has no chance against the shot that's going in the top right corner. "Don't do your best" Lando mumbles as he pushes Carlos lightly. "And what if this isn't even my best" Carlos said with a grin. "Hey hey, don't be so full of yourself. You just got lucky" the Brit said with a laugh. "Hmm sure" Carlos said as he ruffles his hand through the brown curls.

"Okay, we got the ball now!" Charles said as he got to the middle of the field to take the kick-off. He shoots the ball to George who was now running on the other side of the field. He clearly stands offside but they didn't make rules soo... "hey! He's offside!!" Max yelled as he runs after the Williams driver. "We didn't discuss anything about rules" Seb yelled from the goal with a smirk.

"In that case.." Max mumbled. "Oh-" Alex tried to yell but it was already too late as Max tackled George to the ground like he was a rugby player. "No.." Alex finished with a whisper as he sees George laying on the ground, just like his Redbull teammate.

Alex quickly runs up to the boys but slows down when he heard the two start laughing. He sighs in relief as he sees them sit up with a smile. "Aww Ally was worried" Lando said as he wraps an arm around his friend. Well he tries to as he's way shorter. Alexander glared at his younger friend but started to laugh now aswell.

"Okay, free kick there" Kimi said. Wow, they nearly forgot they had a ref. Not that he did much but still. He placed the ball at the place where Max made that crazy tackle a minute ago. George stands behind the ball, ready to shoot the ball. Lando, Alex, Charles and Seb were standing on one line, nervous for the shot even tho it didn't mean anything.

George runs up to the ball and suddenly makes an amazing shot perfectly going to the right corner. Lewis tries to get the ball but it was no use. George turns around with a gasp as the rest of the team jumps and yells in excitement. They run up to George and do a group hug as the other team laughs at their childish behaviour. But to be fair, what they're doing is childish soo.

After a few minutes, it was still 1-1 and Kimi shouts from the side "2 minutes left". Suddenly, Enrico ran up on the pitch behind the ball. "Come on Enrico, score!!" Lando shouted happily as the dog ran after the ball, to the goal of the other team. The dog excitedly jumped on the ball and made a huge roll with the ball. Lewis was so shocked by the sudden movement by the dog, that the ball rolled into the goal. Everyone started laughing as Lando excitedly ran up to dog and hugged him tightly. "Enrico!! You good boy!" He said as he held the dog up in the air. "Unfair!" Max complained with a laugh to Kimi, who was chuckling aswell.

They other team tries to score but George and Charles manage to block them well enough for a beautiful win. "Ahh, winning feels so good" Lando said as he smirks at Max. Max pushes the younger driver, causing him to fall on the ground. Lando puts on a 'Neymar-show' and rolls over the ground while shouting "Ref! Ref" with a laugh. Carlos pulls his teammate up and carries him in bridal style, which caused many complains by Lando himself.

The boys were sprawled over the couch, all pretty exhausted. "Nearly forgot that the loser has to pay for the pizza's" Seb said with a laugh. Lewis groans as he thinks back at the bet they all made before the game. "Okay, what does everyone wants to eat?" Lewis asks with a smirk. Lando cheers as he pulls his arms up in the air, making everyone laugh.

The rest of the night was spend by eating pizza and just watching movies. George smiled as saw how everyone had fell asleep already. God how many times have they already fell asleep together on the couch. George loved to be with these guys so much. Of course there were some little fights sometimes, but that's normal in a house hold, isn't it? He turns off the TV and sits back down next to Alex. The Thai curls himself up to George for warmth and the Williams driver hugs him tightly back, enjoying these moments.

——-

Hey all!

Sorry this chapter took so long. I had already made a chapter but it was sad and not perfect so I wanted to put up a happy chapter once, because I've had a streak of sad chapters sooo hahah hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading this chapter! I love you all so muchh :3 if you have ideas or anything, please tell mee!!

Love ya'll
Xx M🧡