✨54

Oh, before you start reading.. want to put some recognition on miss muppet Babb1ee here, who made this amazing collage. She makes the collages on top of my chapters most of the time, and she deserves more love :)🧡✨

Friday morning

It was fair to say that George was a little confused when he opened the curtains this morning. Bahrain, you expect sunshine, atleast some nice weather. But no, he only had to trace the little raindrops on the window to know enough. 2020 really couldn't get more weird, huh? It was still warm either way, which was nice after ice cold turkey.

It was also nice to be back at a familiar track after a long time. It just feels a little like coming home. Not that George disliked the COVID-races. They were so exciting and very different from other weekends. George sighed deeply before shrugging on a Williams teamshirt. He walked up the hallway, smiling when Daniel walked out of Max' bedroom dragging the sleepy looking driver out.

"Hey Daniel and Max" George said, smiling at both of them. Max seemed really annoyed and tired, but manages to nod back at him with a nod. In contrast to Daniel. "Happy morning, George!" He exclaimed with an excited smile, happy to have yet another day. "He's a bit tired" he motioned his head towards Max behind him, earning a punch on the arm by him. "I'm not tired, you just woke me up too early this morning which makes me feel sleepy" Max explained.

"I'm pretty sure that means you're tired" sounds voice from behind. George turned around and greeted Charles, who joined the three in the middle of the hallway. "Goodmorning to you too, Max" Charles said with a light grin when Max groaned. "I'm hungry, not tired!" Max explained. Daniel let's out a sound that he finally understands what he means.

"So that's why you're so moody!" Daniel has a grin tugging on his lips when he sees Max look directly at him. "Oh he's dead" Charles whisperes to George, before Max started to punch Daniel to the ground till the two were rolling over the ground. "I-" Carlos was a little bit confused when he saw Max and Daniel right in front of his door, still frolicking in the hallway. Lando, exact opposite door, just casually stepped over them with a shrug. Just normal things, nothing to see here.

"Is this a morning-meeting or something?" Lewis asked with a chuckle as he stepped out of his room while he ties his hair. "Does 'that' look like a meeting?" George asks, pointing at those two idiots on the ground. Lewis laughs as he looks down at them before Daniel and Max are out of breath and Max finally gives up trying to kill Daniel. Well, not kill. Couldn't bare to see him hurt.

On track, before fp1

Seb smiles while walking over the paddock. His mind was still trying to keep up with everything that had come on his path recently. The intruder of course.. but also a podium after a long time, a kiss and a boyfriend. He still couldn't quite believe it. Like, look at Lewis. Fricking look at him. Seb finally understands all his feelings towards the Brit, after a long time. He did really feel things for him for some time already.

Seb isn't sure when it started. The house had definetly brought them closer then ever, just like with many other drivers. Seb always feels he's the one to look out for the group, especially the younger ones. Oh, Seb doesn't mind it at all. He loves to take care of them and even feel a bit like a dad of the group sometimes, how Lando likes to call it. So he has got closer with most of the drivers, but especially this one driver that claimed the championship this year.

Those little smiles he flashed him sharing a podium, or even in an interview. Seb is sure it was since 2018, after the championship was given to Lewis in Mexico. Seb was so sad at first. The tention between them was crazy through the whole season, and Seb, to be honest, was completely broken. It's never nice to lose. But when he talks to David Coulthard on the interview just after the race, and he spots Lewis waving around to the fans, he can't help but smile.