✨52

Warnings: slight angst, really bit. Trust me.

Also, this chapter is a complete chaos but don't mind me..

Only a few minutes left until they would arrive back at the house, finally. George was quite happy to come back home after a busy week. New track, unfamiliar conditions. It was really exciting tho, in George's opinion, but returning home always brings a nice feeling. George looks into the mirror and smiles when he sees a sleeping Lando curled up in Carlos' arms, the Spaniard's head resting on top of his teammate's.

Alex was sitting next to them, presumably asleep aswell as quiet snores left his mouth. His head was leaning on his hand while he looks all peaceful and calm. George smiles at his boyfriend, glad he could catch some sleep after an exhausting week for him too. Alex gave everything this weekend, and George was still incredibly proud of him. He'll always be proud of him.

George really couldn't keep his smile back when he drove up to the known road he drives on for over a half year now. He can't even imagine without anymore. All the good memories they had this year so far, and it's not even over yet. Oh, George loves the house so much. On the top of the hill, with great view down on the small village, is their house, settled in a forest. Where the sun hits the back garden every evening. It's too beautiful.

George pulls up on the driveway and parks the car, noticing the others had arrived before them. Bad luck for them that George actually has the keys. It was no suprise that everyone cheered when they saw the car pulling up. "Boys, wake up" George gently whispers, smiling when all three slowly opened their eyes. "We're home" the Brit continues with a smile, before stepping out of the car.

George greeted the others with a smile and a wave. "Hey George, did you have a good ride?" Lewis asks as he got up from the small staircase. "Those three slept the whole ride long, so I had no problems" George said with a soft chuckle as he pointed back at Alex, Carlos and Lando strolling out of the car. Lando's messy curls tell enough. Alex yawns as he walks up to George and gives him a hug from behind, all sleepily.

Lewis smiles at the two, before George handed him the keys. He wasn't gonna escape from that embrace anytime soon anyways, so he knows handing the keys would be better for the rest. After all, the temperature wasn't very high. Winter was only one month away, but George admits that he's excited for the winter and especially Christmas.

As expected, Enrico barks all excited when Lewis puts the keys in the door, so happy to finally see his 20 owners again after longer then a week. The door is only open for one second and Enrico came storming out, first jumping up at Lewis' leg as he's the first he met. His tail wags in excitement, barking cheerfully. He greets everyone by jumping up their legs, before jumping lastly onto Lando.

The dog jumped so high, Lando fell backwards on the ground, landing on the grass to his relieve. "Enrico!" Lando cheered, through the many giggles. The dog starts to lick Lando's face, jumping with his paws on Lando's chest. It's such a funny yet adorable sight. The Brit struggling to get the dog off him. Enrico has grown so much in the past few weeks, and also heavier, holy smokes!

Lando finally manages to pull the dog off him, and the dog runs back into the house. Everyone gathers their luggage and carries it inside. Kimi sighs in relieve, looking around with a small smile. It was nice to be back in the house again, chaos already starting with Max yelling at Daniel to stop him from hugging Mr. Nugget or Seb picking up the laundry, even if he's inside for barely one minute (such a mum, love u Seb). This is what being home feels like.

Charles throws his luggage in the corner next to the staircase, smiling when Enrico came up to him with a shiny red ball, watching him up with those adorable puppy eyes Charles could never say no to. Enrico let the ball drop and his tail wiggles in excitement again. "Come on, let's go outside" Charles cooed with a smile, making Enrico bark before he runs through the house to the backdoor.