✨11

Hey there!
This is a slightly different chapter from what I normally do, so tell me if you like it! It isn't super different, we just go a bit deeper into the thoughts and feelings of EVERY (yes, you heard that right) formula 1 driver.

I also wrote this chapter before Enrico joined the f1 family, so he isn't included in the following two chapters, sowwyy :c

The boys just had dinner and had nothing on the schedule. They decided to hang out and watch some horror movies together. Alex and George had already claimed the two large beanbags who were right in front of the TV as quick as they could. It's unreal how much they love horror movies. Lewis and Seb made some popcorn for everyone before going to the living area aswell. The couch is suprisingly so big, that all the other 18 drivers got plenty of room on it.

When the movie had just started rolling the intro, Nicholas looked slightly around the room. He smiled to himself. It was his first season in formula 1, but he enjoyed every second with these guys. He knew that, as soon the racing started again, there could come a lot of tension in the house. But he was sure it would all turn out fine and that he would enjoy his rookie season.

Romain was the one sitting next to him, sighing very deep en soft as he watched the movie. His thoughts were also wandering in his mind. Sure, he was mainly on the background most of the day, but that didn't bother him. He liked his own, quiet space sometimes. Especially when the media starts throwing shots. But then again he remembers the situation he is in right now. Sitting in front of the TV watching a movie with his rivals.. if he could still call them that.

Across the couch, the oldest driver of the grid was watching the movie aswell. Atleast, how far he had interest in it. Kimi was also sitting with his thoughts. Before this whole situation, Kimi really wanted to retire after this season. But now he slightly doubted his first thought. He sure didn't like the chaos in this house. Especially when he just arrived. But he found himself slowly getting out of his comfort zone, with the (little bit of ;) ) help he got from alcohol.

Sebastian was sitting next to his former teammate. They were 10 minutes in the movie and some jump scares already came up. The german wasn't the greatest fan of horror movies, so his mind trailed off a bit. He was actually happy to live with all of his rivals. He even got closer to some other drivers, like Lewis. Sebastian felt like he built a friendship with the Brit. After the run they made together, the two were very comfortable with eachother, and seb enjoyed those moments and will enjoy them for how long they last.

Mercedes' second driver, Valtteri Bottas, was also glad with the situation. Sometimes, it was difficult, he had to admit. In the world of f1, you could go from Hero to Zero in one click. But with these guys, Valtteri started to lose some weights on his shoulder. Of course, some young guys were really pushing his mind to the edge, but it somehow made him happy after.

One of those young guys was Lando. The youngest boy on the grid was curled up against his teammate with Lando's face hidden in Carlos' chest after a jump scare came up. The young Mclaren driver closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the Spaniard. Lando couldn't be more happy at this point. Of course, he was still sad his bestfriend leaves to another team, but it is what it is. He was happy Carlos can follow his dreams.

Lando sighed in comfort, still with his eyes closed. Before this whole house thing, he already was close to the Spaniard. But at this point, he even felt closer. He didn't really know how to feel actually and his feelings to Carlos, but Lando was sure it was alright, since it weren't bad feelings.

Carlos sighed deeply in a comfortable way as he was half sitting/half laying on the couch. He was happy to be with these guys and it felt like he got to know them better then he even thought he would be. He was with some closer than others, but that is normal.

He was especially close to this certain Brit that was cuddled up next to him. He wasn't sure if he was still awake or sleeping, but Carlos didn't mind. He was himself if he was near the younger one, but he was scared. Scared of his own feelings, scared of rejection and scared for the future of the younger boy curled up next to him.

The young boy still had such a future in f1. The Spaniard didn't want to be in his way of becomming a world champion one day, because he is sure he would. From those thoughts, the older Mclaren driver wanted to get away from this side of his feelings for his teammate.

But yet, the Spaniard couldn't bring it over his heart to get away or even let go of him. He was so precious to the older one. He doesn't even wanna know how much the Spaniard cares about him. So he did the exact opposite and pulled the younger boy closer, secretly desperated for affection from his teammate. But he wouldn't admit it, not yet.

Next to the two Mclaren drivers sat Daniel. He was gonna replace the older one at the team, but he was sure he wasn't gonna replace the Spaniard his true friendship with the younger Brit. They had something special and the Australian had someone else who he had a great friendship with. It was none other then Max.

After the two split from teams, he was sad that he couldn't be as close as before to the Dutch. But because of the house, the friendship grew again just like they were teammates. Daniel knew how Lando will feel, since he kind of got the same experience. Because of this house, his wide smile got even wider than it already was.

Lance was watching the movie aswell, but threw his hands in front of his face when a horrible looking monster jumped up on the screen. After, he looked around slightly and smiled. He was so happy that he could do this. Of course he wanted to go back to racing as soon as possible, just like the others. But for now, this was obviously the best way to spend quarantine.

The guys next to Lance holds a pillow tightly against him, not looking away from the TV tho. It was Kevin. When he first arrived here, he thought this house was gonna be a full mess. The drivers would get on each other nerves and it would be chaos, especially with those rookies around. But he was wrong, at some parts. Of course, the rookies are like toddlers, so don't expect them to be all grown-up right now. But it also brought a bit of character in the group. It made them realize it wasn't only hate and rivalry..

——-

Hey guyss!!

Thanks for reading this chapter and thank you for the 700 and nearly 800 readssss!! I can't believe it, I love you all so muchh!

I hope you guys liked this chapter a bit..
I honestly loved the part with Carlos and Lando but yeah.. let me know what you think!

The chapter with the other 10 drivers will be out in probably 1/2 days! I'm getting quite busy with school, since I have tests. But I try my best to keep uploading! x

Love you all!!
Xx M🧡