✨35

Knock knock

Alex and George look at each other for a split second with a gasp, which turns into a smirk. It was 8 o'clock in the morning and everybody was still alsleep apart from Alex, George and Kimi. Kimi was somewhere in the house.. the two didn't really know. The duo jumps up from the couch and smiles happily as they find the person they thought of behind the door.

"Hola mi amigos" Carlos said with a smile. "Hola, Carlos! Welcome home!" George said with a smile. "How is everyone doing?" The Spaniard asks as he places his luggage next to the stairs. Alex and George look at each other and smile. "Good, I think. Lando missed you tho" Alex said with a chuckle. Carlos smiled softly as he looks up the stairs.

"He's still sleeping?" He asks, looking back at Alex and George again. "Yeah, probably. He streamed pretty late yesterday so" George answered as Carlos nods. "Aw then I can suprise him" he said with a chuckle before heading upstairs. "I'm hungry" Alex said with a laugh. "Same" George said, before he pulls Alex with him who's trying his best to laugh as quiet as possible to not wake the others.

Carlos smiles as he sees Lando tightly hugging his pillow, still sleeping peacefully. Carlos silently crawled in next to his teammate, gently pulling him back so he could hug Lando tightly from behind. Lando's quiet snores stopped as he sleepily mumbles. "C-Carlos..?" There was a short silence before he sat up abruptly and excitedly smiles at his Teammate. "Carlos!" The Spaniard opens his arms as Lando dives into them, his face snuggling into the Crook of Carlos' neck.

"Hola Cariño" Carlos said with a soft chuckle, hugging his teammate tightly back. "I missed you" Lando said as he pulls his head up, looking at his teammate. "I missed you too" the Spaniard said, pulling his shorter friend tighter. After a few minutes, Carlos smiles softly when he hears those little snores coming from his teammate again, laying them down so Lando could continue to sleep. But now in his arms.

A few hours later

Charles jumps up in his chair as he pulls off his headphones after he heard a few knocks on his door. He walks up to the door and is slightly suprised to find Alex standing in front of him, not looking quite himself. "Hey mate, everything alright?" Charles asks. "I uhm.. No not really" Alex said as he stared at his feet. "I lost my bracelet and I can't find it anywhere" he said as his brows furrow.

"Oh, I can help you find it!" Charles said, which made Alex smile thankfully at him. "That would be awesome" Alex softly says while the Monegasque lays his hand on the Alex's shoulder. "I could ask Pierre if he helps aswell? What about George?" Charles asks, suddenly wondering why he went to him instead of George. After all George is his best friend.

"I.. well.." Alex started. "George is out with friends for the rest of the day. And now I lost the bracelet he gave to me last year in Abu Dhabi. I-I.. I don't want him to be upset with me if he finds out I lost it" Alex said, and Charles noticed that his shoulders had dropped a lot through his whole story.

"He won't be upset with you. I doubt it's ever even possible. But I'll help you of course, mon amie" Charles said with a gentle smile as Alex looks at him thankfully. The two get to Pierre's room to ask him to look aswell, which didn't take too long so the three of them found themself pretty soon in the living room.

"Okay do you know where you wore your bracelet before you realized you lost it?" Pierre asks as he looks around, trying to find it with a quick look. "I had it this morning when I was having breakfast with George but after that, I don't know" Alex said, holding his wrist where is bracelet is supposed to be. "Hmm maybe start in the kitchen then?" Charles asks, looking at the other two who nod in return.

Daniel walks into the kitchen, suprised and confused by the sight in front of him. Charles is crawling under the table while Pierre is standing on the counter, treying to keep is balance as he looks in the cupboards. Alex is on the other side of the kitchen opening every single drawer that he could find.