✨22

"Max Emilian Verstappen! Get yo ass over 'ere!" Daniel screamed from his hotel room. A few seconds later, Max poked his head through the doorway with a confused look. "What's up Dan?" Max asks as he sees the frustrated Aussie walking up to him.

"Did you steal mr. Teddy?" Daniel whispers to his bestfriend, making him laugh. "Maybe..." The Dutchman said with a grin. "Give it back, you know I need to have it in the car and we'll be on our way to Hungary soon!" Daniel said with a begging look on his face.

"Fine, you're such a baby" Max said, the smirk still visable on his face as he turned to walk to his own room. "Atleast I'm your babey" Daniel said with a wide grin on his face. And there is the Danny Ric I know Max thought. "You wish" Max said, glaring back slightly at Daniel who was strolling behind him. "Maybe I do" Daniel said as smooth as carlos' smooth operation. Max rolled his eyes but couldn't help but chuckle softly at how his former teammate was acting.

"Hurry the frick up Alex!" George yelled, waiting in front of the Thai his room. "Yeah yeah, gimme a minute!" Alex screamed back as he quickly gathered his clothing (that weren't in George's hotel room ;p omll sorryyy hahahah just had to) that was sprawled all over the floor.

"We're all gonna be late, aren't we?" Lewis asks suddenly when he exited his room. He locks the door behind him while a rushed look could also been seen on Lewis his appearance. "Kimi? You there?" The world champion asks as he knocks on the Fin's door. No reaction was heard as Carlos walked out of his room, throwing out the backpacks and suitcases out of his room.

"I saw him down at the lobby this morning. I think he's still there" Carlos said as he walked into Lando's room, helping him with packing his stuff. "Uhm, okay George, Alex, Valtteri, Carlos and Daniel. Can you five manage to get all the luggage to the taxi's?" Lewis asks as the five nodded and headed down the hallway. "Oh Carlos!" the Spaniard turned around as Lewis shouted after him. "If you see Kimi, tell him to help aswell!" The order got understood as Carlos puts his thump up before rushing down the hall again.

"Charles, you ready aswell?" Seb asks "we don't want to forget you and Pierre again" the German continued with a nervous chuckle. Charles walked out with a soft smile as he pulled his suitcase behind him. "Let's not make that happen today then" his Teammate said with a soft laugh as he puts his luggage with the rest.

"Kimi, you ready to go?" Carlos asks as he stands in front of the Alfa Romeo driver suddenly, making the older one jump slightly. "Lo siento, didn't mean to scare you" Carlos said with an apologetic smile. "It's fine. Yes I'm good to go" Kimi said as he turns with Carlos to help him and the rest by loading the luggage in the taxis.

10 minutes later, the Taxi drivers were all being a little grumpy by this time when all 20 drivers were a bit later then was planned. Romain was the last one to jump in the car next to Kimi and Valtteri as he fell down the stairs while trying to pass Kimi. "I think Ericsson hit you!" Lando shouted from somewhere in front of the group, making everyone laugh, and Romain a very sarcastic one.

Max, Alex and Lando were sitting in one car as Lando was hopping up again. "Lando, I warn you once again. If you're gonna jump in your seat the whole ride, and this ride is even longer then two weeks ago!" Max glared at the younger Mclaren driver. "Then I'm gonna kick you out" Max finished, but laughed as he saw Lando's pout while Alex laughs aswell.

Daniel and Carlos were singing loudly along with the music that was rolling in the background. "AND IIIII-IEE-AIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUU!!" Carlos and Daniel sang -well more shout- along with the music and burst out in laughter as Lewis pushes them so they shut up. "I love this little private concert but I don't think the driver likes it!" Lewis shout-whispers as the other two get a guilty look on their faces.