✨50

(Oh my god, guys.. 50 chapters!! I'm actually so proud of myself for writing so many chapter, but I won't stop! I promisee :) I have to end this book once but we'll see when hahah)

Friday morning

"Oh come on, there is no racing today. Let me just sleep" Pierre mumbled out as he curls himself up under the covers again. "Mon coeur, we still have media stuff to do and it's already 10 in the morning" Charles said with a soft smile, ruffling his hand through Pierre's hair. "But still" Pierre whines, making Charles chuckle softly before pulling the duvet off.

"Nooo, pourquoi!?" Pierre pulls his arms in front of his face to prevent the light shining right in his eyes. Charles laughs as he stands up and closes the curtains. "This doesn't mean you can get back to sleep!" Charles warned, but it seems like Pierre had other thoughts. "Fine, then you'll have to speak to Helmut. Not my problem" Charles said as he slowly stood up and walked away.

"Wait! I'll get ready, I'll get ready" Charles laughed while he turned around again. Pierre looks up and starts to chuckle aswell. Pierre quickly changed into his normal clothes before him and Charles walk out of the room. Charles was happy about how his bestfriend was doing. His performances have been good with the team and he's feeling at home, unlike what he did at Redbull.

Charles remembers rushing over the hallway on his tippytoes, as quiet as possible at the hotel in France. Pierre ended up 10th that race, but that was the first moment he really broke down. Redbull was breaking Pierre and it broke Charles' heart to see his best friend like that. Charles took him in his arms that night, calming him down while whispering soothingly.

He is so happy to see Pierre doing well, not only in the car but he got emotionally stronger. Charles was so so proud of him for that, and he told Pierre aswell. Charles was secretly happy about Pierre staying at Alpha Tauri, even tho he knows Pierre can take it. He doesn't want to see his friend like he has seen him a year ago.

"You zoned out" Pierre said with a soft laugh as he waved in front of Charles' face. "Sorry" Charles scratched the back of his head, a blush appearing on his face. "It's alright" Pierre said before he put on his jacket. "Let's go have some breakfast" Charles said as he took Pierre's hand and pulled him along, smiling as he heard Pierre laugh.

At the track

Seb sighs as he looked over the paddock from his seat in front of the Ferrari motorhome. He watched how the paddock slowly but surely got more busy, Media strolling over to annoy anyone they could find, team members preparing the last bits for the weekend, or drivers. For example Lewis who walked up to him.

"Hey, hows your day so far?" He asks, looking up at Seb. "Boring, doesn't feel like friday without driving" Seb said with a chuckle. "Yeah, I must agree" Lewis laughed while he took place next to Sebastian. "we just finished our trackwalk, it's special around here" Seb said with a smile as he looked around. Lewis smiles at him before he watches the paddock.

"Did you go to the Aryton and Roland monuments?" Lewis asks, looking at Seb who nodded. "Just did on my track walk. It's beautiful over there" Seb said, looking down at his hands resting on his lap. "I still have to go there, but I will after the press conference" Lewis explained. Seb sighs deeply, clearly having many thoughts on his mind.

"I know you've seen it already, but wanna go together? When I'm finished?" Lewis asks to Seb. The German looks up, big blue eyes looking right into his before he nods, making Lewis smile. "Ah, thinking of going to the rival I see?" Lewis and Seb look up to find Valtteri standing there, smiling. Lewis chuckle before he stands up.

"Press conference, I'm guessing?" Lewis asks to Valtteri, who nods in return. "Alright, I'll see you later then, Seb" Lewis smiled softly. Seb nods with a sweet smile before he stands up and walks into the Ferrari motorhome after he quickly waved at Lewis. Lewis turns back around, facing Valtteri who's wiggling his eye brows. Lewis chuckles before he weaves his hand at him.