✨2

It was only 9 AM, yet it was very busy in the f1 drivers house. Lewis and Seb were busy trying to figure out how the washing machine worked while Max and Lando were setting up their simulators. Kimi was obviously sleeping as he was the last one to go to bed last night. The drivers all celebrated on the new house, and Kimi probably drank a bit too much.

Most of the drivers were training, as that needs to happen aswell. George taking shirtless photos at the pool, which his teammate didn't appreciate (in a funny way of course).

Nicolas went to his fellow countryman as he agreed that this was nonsence. They come up with the idea to write 'STOP TAKING SHIRTLESS PHOTOS' on cardboard. They laugh as they fistbump. As they go outside, a few drivers laugh at their action as they were either training or sitting at the pool.

As George didn't notice, his teammate went behind him on camera and held up the board, making everyone laugh. George finally notices and waves his hand in frustration. "Oh fuck off mate!", making everyone laugh harder. Nicolas was nearly dying of laughter, until he got pushed in the pool, leaving him speechless, until he laughs again, seeing it was his teammate.

"POOL PARTY!!" Alexander shouted as the drivers who were outside flew in the pool, which was very refreshining. We heard a scream coming from a balcony as we see a still sleepy Kimi.

"Come on Kimi, it's lovely weather!" Romain said, trying to convince Kimi to come down aswell, which didn't work well, as he got a shrug from the oldest driver on the grid. "We have drinks here!" Daniel said, and with that, the man was gone, making everyone laugh.

Soon Kimi joined the pool party aswell, just as Max, Lewis and Seb. Lando shouted from upstairs, but nobody could hear, or care. Until the young male jumped from his balcony in the swimming pool. Everyone quickly swom away, quickly followed by a loud smash on the water, splashing everyone wet. "Lando! Wtf!?" Charles said as he chuckled, just like the others. "You could die if you do that mate" Lewis said as he wiped off his face. "Guess we know who the dad of the group will be" Lando said, making everyone laugh except lewis. "Oh come on, unfair" he said with a obvious pout, making everyone laugh harded.

A few hours later, the Alfa Tauri guys were setting up the bbq, because everyone needed that. The rookies were in the water as Max, Carlos and Charles were playing soccer. "Goaalll!" Max shouted as he scored a beautiful goal, top right corner. Carlos took the ball and threw it to Max, which made Charles laugh.

"Guys! Dinner!!" Pierre shouted, as everyone takes their seat at the table. "You sounded like my mom Pierre" Daniel said, making everyone chuckle, and Lando obviously laugh out loud. Pierre rolled his eyes but chuckles after. Everyone started eating and it didn't taste bad you know.

"This is pretty good, actually" Valtteri said as he got a smile from Danill. "Yeah for a torpedo" Seb mumbled, but everyone could hear it as it made everyone laugh.

The night was spend on a good night of playing a Fifa tournament, just like last year at sazuka. Lando had got 7 red cards in only 3 games!! 3!!
Max ended up winning the tournament with a win on carlos, who got second. "Yo guys should we do a online race tomorrow, just with all the drivers and finally see who is actually the best?" Antonio said. "Obviously not you" Max mumbled as a joke, which made everyone laugh. The drivers agreed with Antonio's idea.

——-
Hey guys.. yes.. I bet everyone knows it.. seb leaves ferrari, carlos goes to ferrari.. f*ck my carlando heart is bwoken... I hope seb won't retire.. I was actually hoping to have him at McLaren.. but that didn't happen either..

I think Lando and Daniel will be hilarious together! But I'll miss carlando.. :'( I cried so hard at the video of Carlos.. my muppet friend OMG MY HEART!

Might do a chapter about the news today/tomorrow..!

Anyways guys.. thanks for reading anyways!! Might update soon :) send me your ideas!

Xx M🧡