✨33

Friday morning

"Goedemorgen" Nico mumbled as he walks next to his Max. He and Max normally talk Dutch to each other so it was nothing new to Max. "Morguh" (very rustic Dutch lmaoo, only Dutch people will get me probably hahah) Max mumbled back as he suddenly looks to his side, seeing Nico sitting there now in person. Why was the Redbull driver in such a shock? Because him and Daniel had brought him to the airport yesterday evening! But now he's suddenly sitting here again!

"Nico?! What are you doing here? I thought you went back home yesterday!" Max exclaimed while he wraps an arm around his German friend. "Just before stepping in the plane, they called me saying Checo got a positive test on corona again" Nico said as he smiled a bit at Max.

"Well your car better starts this weekend then" Max said with a laugh. Nico nods as he suddenly feels another company on his other side. "Nico?? I thought you went home yesterday?" Kevin asks in all confusion just like Max was before. "I was but Checo still got corona" Nico explained before the two realized Max had already left the chat. "Wanna go to the track together then? I mean, we won't get that many chances anymore this year I'm guessing" Kevin said with a laugh as Nico nods. "Sounds good, Kev".

At track, in between fp1 and fp2
(The next part is such a chaos and idk what I wrote but yeah enjoy)

"George where are we going?!" Alex asks as he suddenly got pulled along with George while he was talking to his Engineer. "Fight between Esteban, Lance, Pierre.. I don't know. something's going on" George quickly rambles while he runs to the end of the paddock, pulling the Thai with him. Alex looks confused at George before he hears shouts from a bit further away.

"Your team got our team in trouble! I thought you cared about me! We are finally on our way up and your team has to ruin it!" Lance screamed at Esteban who backed off as Lance walked closer with an angry face. "It's not like our own team is the only one against it! Why screaming at me while almost everyone on the grid is against your car! It's illegal and it doesn't make the sport any better!" Esteban yelled back, eyes slowly filling with fire aswell. "Doesn't make the sport any better!? Those protest don't make anything better!" Lance screamed while all the few other drivers look at them worriedly.

"You" Lance suddenly pointed at Pierre who looked confused as hell. Charles held Pierre tighter against him as the Monegasque felt his protective self take over. "You talked to Esteban, didn't you?" Lance continued while he now points at Esteban. "No, I didn't" Pierre reacts calmly. Charles felt himself a little bit now he heard Pierre's voice is so calm. "I would never like to talk to a betrayer again" the Frenchman continued on a harsh tone while glaring at his countryman. And tensed up again, thanks Pear.

Esteban forgets about his fight with Lance for now as he walks up to his ex-bestfriend. "Me? A betrayer?! Oh you son of a-" Charles cut him off as he jumps in between Pierre and Esteban. "Don't you dare finish that sentence and come close to Pierre" he said, glaring into Esteban's eyes as the Frenchman did the same. "Aww, protective over your little shaky boyfriend" he said with a fake pout as Charles' eyes only got more fire inside of them.

Max noticed from a bit further behind how Charles' hand curls up in a tight fist, knuckles turning white while Esteban's hands are in fighting mode aswell. Max quickly runs up to them before it gets too far, and he's just in time because Charles had raised his fist already. He holds his wrist as he looks the Monegasque right in his eyes.

"Charles, no need to fight. It's alright" Max said calmly while glancing back at Esteban. The flashbacks from Brazil, 2018. How badly he wanted to smack that grin of his face. "Don't get it in your mind Max, you told it yourself" Charles said as he felt Max's grip get tighter. "You all are wasting my time" Esteban said as he turns around. "Tsk, childish" Esteban whispers, just loud enough for Max to hear on purpose.