✨55

Friday morning

Alex knew it before, but he still had to get used to it. "Well.. that's new" Alex said, a shy smile appearing on his face when George woke him up that morning. In his Mercedes shirt. It suited him well tho, and the colours were pretty much the same. It was just different. Alex was extremely proud of George, for coming so far and not stopping at all. He deserves it like no one else.

"You like it?" George asks, looking down at his boyfriend underneath him while he was leaning on his arm. "Very much, doesn't look too much different to the Williams shirt" Alex said with a soft laugh, leaning up slightly to give George a tender kiss on his lips. George smiled and puts his lips back on Alex's as soon as they leave his lips alone. "Bet the black suit will suit you amazingly" Alex said between the soft kisses, making George chuckle.

they head up to the hallway when Alex is done changing, ready for some nice breakfast. Their little buddy Lando walks out of his door, wait no, Carlos'? George and Alex smirk at each other without Lando seeing them, just rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I see you went for a sleepover last night?" George asks all of the sudden when they get closer to Lando, making the Brit jump in suprise.

"U-uh goodmorning to you two aswell" Lando said with a soft chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck before slowly walking off. "He's tryna escape!" Alex pointed, before Lando speeded the pace to sprinting down the hallway with his two friends following him. Those two were the last persons Lando wanted to meet when he walked out of Carlos' room this morning. He wanted to explain that he kept on having nightmares and that Carlos helped him through, but those two wouldn't believe him anyways.

Just when Lando enters the dining room, both Alex and George fly on top of him just in the entry of the door. Seb and Kimi turn around in suprise when they hear three thuds and a groan. Sebastian shakes his head when he sees the three laying on the floor, poor Lando on the bottom when Alex and George, the two tallest people on the grid to make it worse, were stacked on top of him.

"Looks cozy" Lando's eyes widen in shock when he hears Daniel's voice close behind them, Lando being unable to watch with those two stacked on top of him. "No no no, Daniel!!" All three shout, too late as Daniel let's himself fall on top of them, earning more groans while Kimi starts to chuckle and Seb shakes his head at their behaviour. Lovely start of the weekend, you love to see it.

(I've got absolutely no clue what to write for fp1 and I write this on monday so my inspiration level has dropped sorryyyy)

Between fp1 and fp2 time

Pierre was laying on the couch, his legs crossed over Charles lap as the Monegasque himself was sleeping like a baby in the impartial motorhome. None of the drivers had arrived yet so they were just alone, but Pierre didn't really mind. Especially not when he saw Charles was laying there, face squished in the pillow. Pierre could almost squeal at his friend for being so cute. Pierre sighs deeply, watching Charles' resting face closely before the door bursts open.

"Oh just spill the truth Max!" Alex yells while Max storms into the room, Daniel following behind them as none of them noticed Pierre and Charles who had now woken up aswell. He looked a bit confused at first, but he quickly got that it were just his friends being loud as usual again. Pierre just watched them continue with the argument which Pierre still had no clue what it was about. "Why do you have to know?" Max asks on a sassy tone.

"Just curious" Alex said, letting out a soft chuckle with a grin as Daniel just sat down next to the still sleepy Charles. Max groans, crossing his arms as he looks at his teammate. "I'm neither of them, a little spoon or a big spoon" Max spoke out. Alex wanted to comment, but Max shushed him by going on with his story. "I'm a knife!" He exclaimed, seemingly very happy with the word choice he made.