✨39

Friday morning

"Lando you aren't gonna be serious" George spoke up as he bursts through the doors to the dining room with Daniel behind him laughing. "You're a legend mate, honestly" Daniel says as he takes a seat opposite Lando. Lando was first confused but started to laugh when Daniel mumbled 'pizza, pizza, pizza'.

"Your helmet is so cool aswell Antonio! It's really really Italian" Alex said with a smile as Antonio thanked him. "Tried something special I guess. A different special to Lando's kind of 'speciality'" he said with a laugh as Carlos ruffles Lando's hair. "Our little meme lord" he says with a smile as Lando laughs softly in the sleeves of his hoodie.

At the track

"A hello to you too, Daniel" Max said with a laugh as he steps out of his car after Daniel honked long.. way to long. "Hey Maxy" Daniel said as he walked next to his former teammate. Fighting with him last week was a great feeling, even tho it only lasted for a few laps. They both agreed that it was the most fun part of the race for them, and they were excited for more this week.

When they walk up the paddock, they hear yelling from behind. The two turn around as they see Lando running up to them while shouting. "Help! Alex is gonna kill me!" He fakes a cry as he grabs Max's shoulder and hides behind the two while Daniel looks back seeing Alex walk up to them with a flipflop in his hand. Where the hell did he get a flipflop from!?

"I'm gonna kill you Lando, I swear!"Alex screams as the two start to run around Max and Daniel like kids. Alex eventually tackles Lando down but catches him in time for no serious damage on the out of breath Brit. "Explination please?" Max asks as he looks at his teammate holding his younger friend tightly. "This little potato here, decided to push me over the entrace of the paddock" Alex said as he glared down at Lando who was holding back his laugh.

"Push you over the entrace of the paddock?" Max asks in confusion as Lando breaks down in laughter. "Y-you know, with the bleep bleep thing to get inside the paddock. He was being slow that I-.. That I pushed him over" Lando said through tears of laughter as Alex rolled his eyes and let go of Lando. "Your karma will come, Norris" Alex said as he swung a whining Lando around in his arms while Daniel and Max are just laughing at the scene in front of them.

After fp1 and fp2

"Seb!" Charles called after his teammate to stop him from walking further on the paddock. "You're too kind" Charles said with a smile as Seb smiles softly aswell. "It's really nothing" Seb mumbles as he hugs Charles. "No seriously, the team is absolutely horrible and especially to you and you spend a whole evening taking pictures of everyone and put them on the grandstand. Oh and on top of that you donate the money to charity. You're absolutely amazing" Charles said as Seb gave him a soft smile.

"It's a little thing I could do. If they treat me unfair it doesn't mean I have to do that in return. I bet they know well enough that most of the things are their mistakes and I just try to stay with myself" Seb said as he hugged his teammate. "Hope you liked your tattoos aswell?" Seb said with a grin as the two pull apart, making Charles laugh. "Amazing" Charles said with a laugh as the two walked to the exit of the paddock.

Dinner

"Where is Pierre by the way? I haven't seen him after we got to the hotel?" Max asks as he looks around, seeing most of the drivers shrug with a confused look. "He wasn't feeling well after we got here" Danny said as you could hear Charles gasp from the other end of the table. "And he doesn't tell me? Oh no, what if he thinks I don't care? What if he is hurt and-"

"Shh, maybe you shouldn't worry so much but go see your lover boy" Max said as he patted Charles on the back next to him. "But I-" Charles tries to speak, but Max cuts him off again. "No, shut up. Go see Pierre now" Max said as Charles nods and jumps up before walking out of the room. "Aww Maxy, you're such a sweetie" Daniel chuckles. "Even with harsh words.. still sweet" Lando said with a laugh as Max groans. "I'm not sweet"