✨34

Okay yeah I know the collage for this chapter is bad, but I made this myself and I'm not like Babb1ee a.k.a extremely talented😌💅🏼love ya muppet🧡

After the race

Pierre runs over the paddock, looking for a certain guy with a Ferrari shirt. He couldn't see him in a quick look, but he found Charles' teammate instead. "Good race today Seb" he said with a rushed, yet gentle smile. "You aswell, Pierre. Something wrong?" Of course. Seb always knows when there is something wrong. Even when you're the best in lying, Sebastian knows.

"Have you seen Charles? I was looking for him after the race but I can't find him." Pierre asks as Seb nods, making the Frenchman relax. "I just saw him leaving the garage a few minutes ago. I think I saw him heading in his drivers room" Seb said. "Thank you Sebastian" Pierre said with a soft smile before running to Charles drivers room.

God how tricky this is, standing here with your Alpha Tauri shirt in front of the red drivers room of Charles. He quickly knocks on the door. "Charlie? You in there?" Pierre asks on a rushed tone, looking around if nobody has spotted him yet. Of course, a few Ferrari members had noticed the Frenchman, but didn't question it anyway.

"Pierre? What are you doing here?" Charles asks suddenly. Pierre didn't even notice he had already opened the door and was now standing in front of him. Pierre quickly pushed Charles and himself inside and closed the door behind him. Before Charles could asks more, Pierre pulled him into a tight hug. It's such a loving and meanful hug. Just what the Monegasque needed right now.

Pierre pulls away slightly with a sad look as he hears sobs coming from Charles. Charles tries his best to hide his state by holding one hand in front on his face, but it was already too late. "Mon coeur, let it all out please. You did amazing today, you did nothing wrong" Pierre softly whispers, making Charles hug him tightly and slowly break down. Pierre couldn't bare seeing his bestfriend like this as he hugs him tightly again.

"Shh, let's go back to the hotel" Pierre says softly as Charles nods. Pierre quickly kisses the Ferrari driver's cheek with a smile as he turns to help him pack his bag. "Merci, pear pear" Charles says as he wraps an arm around Pierre when they walk to the paddock exit. "No problem Charlie" the Frenchman said with a smile, leaning into the touch.

Carlos shakes his head when he sees his teammate, leaving his drivers room with only a shirt and some thin trousers. It was raining outside and Carlos sometimes didn't understand Lando's choice of clothing. There was nothing wrong with his style, Carlos even adored it. but the fact that he wears hoodies in the burning sun and thin shirts while it's raining confuses Carlos. Maybe it's because Lando is a bit younger, but I'm not that old, right? Carlos thought.

Carlos quickly grabs his Mclaren hoodie and runs after Lando. When he closes up to his teammate, he grabs his hand gently so he stops walking and turns around. Lando looks up confused but the pale look on Lando's face made the Spaniard even more concerned. Carlos quickly pulls the hoodie over the Brit's body and flashes him a warm smile, making Lando blush heavily. "Carlos!" Rupert (Carlos' trainer) shouted from a bit further away, making Carlos turn around.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" Carlos shouts back. He turns back to Lando and runs his hand through his curls before pulling the hood on his head. "See you in three days, cariño" Carlos says as he rubs Lando's wet cheek before he runs back to his trainer who was already waiting for him. Lando was left behind all blushful, confused and warm at the same time. "Bye Carlito" he whispers, more to himself but he's nonetheless smiling.

"Daniel don't do that" Max said with a stern look as Daniel puts on an obivous pout which Max tries to ignore. Daniel just wanted to jump into a puddle but got stopped by his bestfriend. Max groans as Daniel jumps in a puddle, splashing himself and Max with mud. "I believe that was the very thing I told you not to do" Max said as he looks angrily at Daniel. "You think I'd listen?" Daniel said with a smirk. "Oh you're getting it, Dan" Max says as he runs after the laughing Aussie.