✨38

Sorry for this shitty collage yet again. Me here forgot to say that I was making the new chapter to Babb1ee (she always makes the collages and with that.. she is waaayy to good at making collages.. and books so check her acc out NOW) so I made this by myself. I'm sorry you have to look at this piece of scheiße! Forgive me...

Monday night, on the plane

Lando looked around him and saw all the other drivers sleeping peacefully in his eye sight. He watches to his right and smiles as he sees Carlos sleeping quietly aswell, the dimmed light of the lamp slightly marking the Spaniards features. Lando grabbed his phone and shot his eyes shut when his phone was on tue brightest mode. He quickly put it on the lowest bit and was finally able to see the time.

11:57PM

Oh Lando you nailed it! Lando thought to himself as he smiled at his teammate. He heard someone whisper is name suddenly from behind so he crawled up as quiet as possible to not wake anyone. He looks up and smiles when he sees Sebastian is still awake. He waves softly as the German does the same.

"Shouldn't you sleep? It'll be a long week and rest is important" Seb whispers with a worried look. "I'm waiting till it's midnight" Lando said with a slight blush. "Why? Is it some stupid challenge kids do these day?" Seb said with a grin as he crosses his arms. Lando rolls his eyes with a chuckle. "It's.. it's Carlos' birthday tomorrow and I wanna text him at exacly 12" Lando admitted, and Seb makes a slight 'aww' sound.

"But why text him? You're sitting right next to him" Seb whispers. "Yeah but he's sleeping so peacefully" Lando said with a soft chuckle. Lando looks up suprised when he felt Carlos move next to him. The Brit looks down and gasps when he sees Carlos' deep brown eyes stare deeply into his. "I- Carlos why are you.." Lando whispers but cuts himself off as he grabs his phone.

11:59PM

Lando waits for a bit and..

12:00AM

Lando smiles up from his phone to Carlos as the Spaniard looks utterly confused. Lando flies on Carlos, his arms wrapping tightly around his teammate. "feliz cumple-.. cumpleaños, Carlito" Lando mumbled shyly, hopping he said it right while he smiles in Carlos' chest. His smile grew wider when Carlos hugged him back as tight. "Gracias, mi amor" Carlos said as the two hug for a bit longer.

"I messed up tho" Lando said with a shy chuckle. "You did great, Lando. Thank you" Carlos softly said as he pulls Lando in a hug again. "God, you won't know for how long he had practiced and then he still messes up" Seb said with a chuckle as he leans on Lando's chair and ruffles with the curls, looking down at him with a cheeky, but proud grin. Seb shakes Carlos' hand and wishes him happy birthday aswell.

"Oh shut up, I tried" Lando whispered with an angry look up at Sebastian, but it dissapeared when he could hear his teammate chuckle from his side. "Now sleep, you two. We have to rest well for this week" Seb said as he ruffles his hand through Lando's curls once again before he sits back down again. The German crawls against Lewis. while it wasn't very warm on the plane, the warmth Lewis makes was very welcoming. Seb quickly fell asleep not many seconds later, drifting off in a peaceful sleep.

10 minutes before landing

Alex shoots awake when he suddenly hears the intercom tell them that they're gonna be landing in 10 minutes. Alex was in such a calm dream and it sucks to be woken up like this. "Morning" George said with a happy smile as he looks at Alex. "Hey George" Alex said with a soft chuckle. "Did you sleep well?" The Brit asks as pulls the hoodie a bit closer to face.