✨37

Friday morning, at the hotel

"FBI open up!" George screamed when he stands in front of Lando's hotelroom door with Alex. "It would be cooler if you broke in tho" Lando said as he opened the door, smirking at his two taller friends. "You want me to do that yeah?" George asks, running a hand through his hair. "No, rather not. But I bet Ally doesn't mind" Lando said with a laugh while grabbing his bag. "Oh shut up" Alex said before the older Brit pokes him into his side, making Alex flinch with a screech. Alex shakes his head as all three laugh while they exit Lando's room.

The three walk down the hallway as they see Lewis and Sebastian a bit further away. They weren't really paying attention to them until they heard Seb scream. When they look up, they see Lewis grabbing a hold of Seb and hovering above him after the German had nearly lost his balance.

"Is it gonna be a day like this?" Seb asks with a laugh as he looks into the Brit's eyes. "I guess so" Lewis replied with a laugh. "Eeekk this is too cute" Lando suddenly squealed from behind as George and Alex both slap their hand in their face at the same time like it was timed. Seb and Lewis look up suprised but started to laugh quietly before Lewis pulled Seb straight on his feet again.

"Are you two married yet?" Lando asks with big eyes like a kid as he leaves George and Alex behind for a second to walk next to Seb and Lewis for a moment. They both look at each other and laugh. "Oh no, uhmm" Lewis said, the blush not visible on his tanned skin but he could still feel his cheeks burn while rubbing the back of his head. "No, we're just besties. But I bet there's something more with you and Carlos, hmm?" Seb said, quickly moving the subject from him and Lewis to the blushing boy next to them and his teammate.

"W-we're just best friends, honestly! I just-" there was a pause for a second. "n-nevermind" he quickly said, before walking back to his two friends behind with a shy smile and a terrible blush. "You nearly slipped there" George said with a laugh. "What do you mean?"Lando said, still waddling around with a red face. "You nearly slipped out that you and Carlos are a couple" George said with a smirk, making Lando gasp and slap his arm.

"We're not a couple!" Lando said as he gave the other Brit one last slap on his arm "You deserved that one George" Alex said with a grin, looking at his two friends fighting. "Oh, you know they look like a couple" George continued to tease poor Lando. "For the last time, w-we're just friends! Now just shut up" Lando said, crossing his arms. Alex seems the only one of the two to notice the sad look in Lando's eyes when he spoke out the words 'friends', but shrugs it off when Lando changes subjects.

Fp1

Lando shivers as he feels some cold air fly in the garage again. He had his beanie on his head, a few layers of clothing around him and he was hugging the tyres to try to make him a bit warmer. It sure helped a little bit but when the wind hit his face again, he couldn't help but shiver more.

He suddenly feels someone or something warm press behind him, making Lando jump up lightly. He relaxes when he looks down and sees two strong arms, clothed in orange Mclaren merch wrapping around him tightly. "I thought you were used to weather like this in England?" The Spanish accent made Lando even warmer. His cheeks especially.

"Oh shut up and keep hugging me, you're warm" Lando mumbles as he presses his cheek against the tyre. Carlos nuzzles his face into the crook of Lando's neck and presses a soft kiss against his skin. Lando blushes and sighs in comfort. "Good luck with practice 2, cariño" Carlos whispered eventually before letting go of Lando. The Brit winces lightly at the loss of warmth but waves softly as he sees Carlos walk off to his side of the garage. He turns to only be meet with a smirking Jon. "So?" He asks, the smirk not leaving his face. Lando groans as he turns away from his trainer and jogs off, only being followed by Jon.