✨49

(It's-) Friday morning (-thEeenn, saturday sunday WHAT!)

Charles was walking calmly out of his hotel room on the peaceful morning in Portimão, not expecting anything to give him a heart attack at all. That's why he was screamed so incredibly hard when Daniel sneaked up behind him and grabbed him by his arms all of the sudden. "Boo!" Daniel shouts, making Charles grab to his chest.

"Jezus Christ, Daniel what the heck man!?" Charles yelled back with a scream. "Let the old people sleep!" Daniel and Charles turn around and smile when they see Lewis, a grin forming on his lips. "The old people, yeah. Glad I still count as the young people" Daniel said with a laugh. "No you don't Daniel, you're old" Lando suddenly popped up out of his room.

Charles and Lewis started to laugh as Daniel smacked the back of Lando's head. "Oh yeah? You feel like that because you're just a baby" Daniel shot back, making Lando gasps. "I am not a baby!" He gives Daniel a pout as he crossed his arms, making the others laugh even harder. "Awh, sorry toddler Lando" "Oi!"

At the track, before fp1

George didn't see Alex this morning yet because he had to head to the track earlier, so he was glad to see his boyfriend over the paddock, sun already shining brightly. "Hey Al!" The Thai turned around in a swift movement and smiled brightly as George walked up to them.

"Hey cupcake" Alex said with a giggle, before he wraps his arms around George and hugs him tightly. George returns the hug gladly, pulling Alex closer. "You ready for today?" George pulled away slightly. Alex nods, too much hesitation in his movement to George's liking, before he shoots George a smile.

"There's something wrong, my boyfriend senses can feel it" George said with crossed arms. Alex rolls his eyes but can't help the giggle that escapes over how George called it his 'boyfriend senses'. "Nothing is wrong, you can trust me on this one" George eyes him sceptical. "I would like to trust you, but I don't know about this one" George says.

Alex sighs with a drop of his shoulders as he pulls George with him a bit out of the overblown paddock sight. "Christian and Helmut told me that I had to perform well in the opcomming two races, else I'll lose my seat" his voice sounds incredibly small, and George's heart nearly breaks at how his boyfriend's eyes are getting teary and red.

"Oh muffin" George pulled Alex closer, giving him a kiss on his cheek. George knew Redbull isn't the perfect place to be right now, especially not for a second driver. He felt so bad for Alex, as he felt anger rising up in himself. Of course Alex needs to perform, and maybe he can't get that close to Max. But the poor guy is crying in his arms, knowing his career is depending on this.

Pressure is such an incredible thing in Formula 1. It can break even the best drivers. George always tries his best to make Alex feel as comfortable and secure of himself as possible, and Alex is so grateful for that. "They don't know what they miss if they lose you. You're so talented Alex, Max is just one of the best drivers on the grid right now. And he is a difficult teammate. But you are so strong, even fighting to get closer and closer every weekend" George exclaims.

"Remember Pierre? He was looking terrible while driving for Redbull. And look where he is now! He couldn't even get close to Max, while you're just fighting every weekend and getting stronger! Alex, never doubt yourself. I'm so so proud of you" Alex is always overwhelmed by George and his pep talks. It really helps him through the tough times.

"George, I swear I'm the luckiest person in this whole world" Alex whispered before he hugged the Brit tightly, snuggling his head into his chest. "Nah, I am Alex, I am" George mumbled into Alex's hair, a smile forming on his lips while he kisses the top of the Thai's head. "I love you, George" "I love you too, Alex"