✨19

I was trying to get a picture of Lando and Seb (you'll understand why later in the chapter) and then I found this. Lando is looking so adorable at Carlos hahahah I just had to put it in xD

Also, this was written before fp1 so didn't include the friday yet. Might write another chapter today... :)

Sebastian walked through the hallway on his way to where the drivers will all eat breakfast. Seb has gone for a run this morning so he was a bit later then the rest but he was sure it was fine. When he entered the room, it fell silent. "Well sorry if I ruined the mood" Sebastian jokingly said. The rest laughed a bit but it was quiet fast, too fast.

"What's up with you all? Normally there are atleast some people talking? Did something happen?" Sebastian asks worriedly as he sits down inbetween Lewis and Kimi. The drivers share a look before Lewis decides to speak up.

"Sebastian, we have a new contender next year" Seb's face slightly drops. "Oh no, who's leaving?" Seb worriedly asks. "I don't know yet.. but Alonso will drive for Renault" Lewis continued, softly laying his hand on Seb's leg.

Seb looked down slightly. "And you all.. think I'm gone next year?" He softly asked, barely audiable. "Hey, there is always ho-" Lewis tried to say, but got interupted by a sob. Sebastian was crying, and that was for most of the drivers a very rare sight.

"Seb, please don't cry" Lewis softly said. "Could have expected it!" Seb angrily said while roughly wiping his tears away. "I was so sh*t last weekend!" He continued, looking angry at Lewis with tears in his eyes. "Everyone had problems last weekend Seb, you'll do great this week" Lando softly spoke up, but through Seb's emotions, he got even more angry and sad

"You can easily say that! You got a podium!" He snapped at the younger Brit, making Lando flinch back. Carlos squeezes Lando's hand to resture him. "Lando didn't mean anything wrong, Seb. He was trying make you feel better" Carlos said gently while rubbing the back of Lando's hand with his thumb.

Sebastian lays his head on the table and sobs. "I know.. I know" Sebastian whispers in between his sobs. "It'll be alright" Kimi said, patting the German's back. Seb sat back up and looked down, not daring to look the rest in their eyes. "Come on, let's eat some breakfast now, shall we?" Lewis said, breaking the silence as he lays his hand on Seb's shoulder.

A few hours later, at the swimming pool in the hotel

Sebastian had cooled down a bit after he swom a bit with some other drivers. He got out of the pool as he saw Lando sitting alone on a chair, watching the beautiful mountains in Spielberg. Sebastian took a seat next to him and watched aswell.

"Isn't in beautiful?" Seb said while looking at the beautiful view. "It is.." Lando said, still day dreaming a bit. Lando turned to Sebastian and looked worried. "Sebastian I'm so sorry from what happened at the dinner. I was stupid for thinking I could make it better but I always make things worse and I just hope you can forgive me and-" "shhhh" Seb interupted Lando from rambling on.

"Lando, nothing was your fault. I find it very nice of you that you wanted to make me happier. I shouldn't have snapped at you" The German said with a gentle smile. The younger one looked down before looking up again and smiling softly at Seb with a firm nod. "Come, hug? I promise I give good hugs" Sebastian said with a laugh as he opened his, still wet arms. Lando couldn't care less and laughs aswell.

"Still not as good as Carlos his hugs but.." Lando said after a few good seconds with a boyish grin before his face turned red. "D-Don't tell Carlos that!" Lando said, his face still as red as a Ferrari. "Tell me what, cariño?" Lando's eyes shot even wider as Seb and Lando heard Carlos' voice behind the Brit. Lando looked at Seb and made a short begging sign before running away. "Lando! Where are you going?!" Carlos tried to scream after him but it was too late. Seb started to laugh as Carlos looked confused. "What's wrong with him?" Carlos asked, clearly not getting it. "oh nothing, i just think he needs some hugs.." Seb said with a smirk before the Spaniard ran behind his teammate.

Seb smiled and sighed as he returned to watch the view again. It let him take his mind off from the world for some seconds. It feels like he could fly, could make his dreams come true. But his dreams already did come true. Being in F1, he thought, looking back at the other drivers at the pool, Carlos still chasing Lando through the hallway, Kimi eating icecream, Max and Daniel trying to win a fight in the pool against Alex and George, Charles chilling in the pool float, Lewis sipping on his drink while having his legs in the water.

He didn't want to leave the house, he didn't want to leave F1. He had too much fun and especially now with this group, with this family

——-
Heyy all!

Today the raceweekend starts agaaaiinnn yaayyy!! Very excitedd!

I've spoke about the whole Alonso thing in my other book so if you want to discuss or talk about the situation.. go there :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and big Thanks for reading. I know it's a bit scheiße xD and short but I still hope you like it!

And omg omg omg we're nearly at 1,5k views aaahhhh can't believe itt

Love you all very muchhh!
Xx M🧡