✨14

It's currently pretty rainy here and all (OOHHH WET RACE PLEEEAAASEEE) but I wrote this chapter last week so that's why it's so sunny in this chapter

Daniel groans as he holds his head. Jesus, what happened yesterday. He runs his fingers through his hair and huffs before standing up to walk downstairs. On the stairs, he meets Max.

"Hey Dan" Max said on a low, cracky voice. "Morning" Daniel mumbled back at the Dutchman. "I feel terrible" Max said with a chuckle. "Same, but it was fun yesterday" Daniel said back with a little laugh. When they got to the kitchen, they see Kimi eating breakfast already.

Kimi wore his swimtrousers with a shirt. Oh and not to forget, his sunglasses. "Kimi? How are you already awake? You had the most alcohol of us all yesterday" Daniel said as he looked at the Fin. Kimi looks up and shrugs before he continues his breakfast. Daniel laughed as he walked up to the cupboard to get some plates and food for him and Max.

"Who's turn is it anyway to cook today?" Max asks. "The Mclaren boys if I'm right. But I heard something happened yesterday and they were pretty exhausted, so the best is to let them sleep I guess" Daniel says back to the Dutchman.

Max quickly looked outside the window and saw the sun already shining brightly. He huffs and turns back to the other two. "They say it's gonna be 35 °C today. It's too hot to train man" Daniel nods as he places two plates next to Kimi's. "I know right, another swimming party today?" Daniel asks with a wide smile as Kimi nods slowly. "The best thing to do I guess" Kimi says back to the Australian driver.

A few moments later, George walked into the kitchen. His hair slightly poked in different directions while his eyes tiredly looked forward. He greeted all three before grabbing some breakfast for himself. He took a seat next to Max and grabs his phone. He laughs as he reads the groupchat from last night. "You guys.. seriously?" He says while chuckling and showing Max and Daniel the picture and the chat. Daniel holds his stomach and laughs out loud while Max shakes his head and laughs aswell. "I bet he was still sober tho" Max says with a grin as he points at Daniel, making him even laugh louder.

2 hours later

Alexander huffs when he lays on the training bench. Finally he's done. It was too hot to train and you couldn't even stay inside for 5 minutes since it's way too warm there aswell. He had to admit that Singapore was worse but spring was just behind his back and it was already too hot.

Enrico happily jumped up from his seat in the shadow as he saw alex walking up to the house. "Hey there buddy! You keeping up in this heat?" Alex said while caressing the dogs head. "Let me get you some more water" Alex said as he walks to the tap to fill the bowl with some fresh water. The dog happily drinks it quickly. He probably can't stand this weather either, poor boy Alex thought.

Alex decided to go inside to get some drivers to swim with him, Daniel, Max and Kimi who were already chilling at the pool. Some drivers had some work to do, but most of them joined the Redbull driver. They all quickly changed into their swimming trunks before going to the pool.

When Carlos walked into the backyard when he was done changing, he walks up to Lando who was still training. Carlos shakes his head when he sees the boy's sunburned back. I told him to put sunscreen on, the Spaniard thought. He sneaks behind him and suddenly grabs him around his waist. The younger Brit yelps. "Carloooooss! Let me goooo!"

The Spaniard runs up to the pool. "Okay" Carlos casually says with a grin. "Wait Carlo-" Lando tries to scream before his teammate throws him in the water. Carlos laughs for a few seconds until Alexander pushes Carlos into the water, just after Lando got his head out of the water. Lando yelps again before his teammate landed on top of him, both underwater. When the two both of them got their head above water, Carlos had his arms wrapped tightly around the Brit while they laughed, just like the others.

Suddenly, Lance and Esteban walk out of the garage with a large, shiny, red barbeque. "Awh come on, I'm vegan!" Lewis shouts. "Salads in the fridge!" Daniel shouts with a chuckle from the opposite side of the pool. Lance placed the barbeque on the lawn. It's going a bit down hill here but it'll be fine Lance thought, walking to the house to grab some picnic tables. yeah, he thought.

"Is it just me or is that barbeque moving by it self" Daniil said. The rest looks up to where the barbeque is slowly rolling of the hill.

"yeah it is" Alex said as he layed back down before shooting up again at the same time George does. They look at eachother for a split second "Oh wait it is!". both of them jump up from their seats and run after the barbeque which is rolling down the hill with quite some pace. the other boys start yelling and cheering at the two.

Alex trips over his own feet and rolls now just like the barbeque down the hill. The others back at the pool try to hold back their laughs at the scene in front of them while George tries to catch up with the barbeque. "Nooo!" Alex shouts as he lays on the ground, looking how George fails to grab the barbeque just before it crashes loudly against the fence. The Williams driver quickly pulls his arms in front of his face to avoid things getting in his face before slowly looking at the damage.

When George looked back he saw Alex looking shocked aswell, just like the boys. everyone turned around when they heard Lance. "Why is it so quiet? what happened?" he asked. The rest faced Lance as Seb decided to speak up. "Why did you put that barbeque on that place? you know it's going down hill!"

Lance took a quick glance of the barbeque. "I'm sorry, didn't.. realize?" Lance slowly said with a nervous look on his face, before everyone started laughing. "daddy stroll has to pay then, I guess?" Daniel said which made everyone laugh harder.

——-

Hey all!

Thanks for reading this chapter! I appreciate it a lot! x

How ya doing? I'm doing bad lmao. My shoulder hurts badly but luckily I wrote this chapter a bit earlier hahah!

I'm sooo frickin excited for this weekenddd ahhh!!

Anywayss yeahh, hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next update!!

Love you all!
Xx M🧡