✨26

"Finally home!" George said with a big smile as he entered the house. "Oh I missed you so much mr. Nugget!" Daniel said as he hugged the fairly creepy statue of an old man that was in the corner of the hallway since the beginning of the house. Yeah, Daniel named him mr. Nugget because... why not?

Daniel, Max, Lewis, Charles, Lando, Seb, Kimi and Carlos were the 8 people who decided to go back to the house for a short week. "I actually missed the house" Max said as he sighs with a smile on his face. "Except from mr. Nugget" he said, pointing at the statue and his best friend who was taking a selfie with him. "Hey!" Daniel protested as Max dragged him to the living room.

"Can we go see Enrico?" Lando asks to Carlos, holding the Spaniards arm as he looks him in the eyes. "Yeah, Lewis?" Carlos shouts to upstairs as Lewis had just taken his stuff there. "Yeah?" Lewis replies as he walks down the stairs. "Where is Enrico? At the vet still or at the neighbours?" Carlos asks as he looks up to Lewis. "Uhmm.. he's at the neighbours if I'm right. They said we could get him if we were home soo" the current championship-leader said as he sits down on the second step. "Oh okay. Come on, cariño" Carlos said while gently taking Lando's hand and guiding them outside.

Charles was sat down in the kitchen as he's on his phone, playing a game he isn't paying much attention to. His mind is more focused on last week. On the plane, he had so much time to think. He was sitting next to Kimi so it was mainly silent.

That caused the young Monegasque to think. Think about the Hungarian grandprix. He was angry at himself for not getting the result he wanted. Seeing his teammate race a fair p6. It hurts. On his way back home, Charles was only thinking and getting more angry at himself.

He needed to relax, else he could knock out somebody right here right now. Oohh if he saw Max, then... Charles shakes his head at the thought his mind got him in as he groans. His mind is fucking with him, and he knows. The thing he wants the most right now is to just get some comfort by someone.. Pierre.

The Frenchman decided to go to see his family for a short time instead of going to the 'F1 house'. And oh boy did Charles miss him already. On moments like these even the most. He knows he could go to his teammate anytime, the German had told him himself. But it's different. Charles looks at the big clock that was ticking the time away in the kitchen as he thinks. After dinner, yeah.

"Hey! I can easily throw you in the pool, so watch your mouth Albono!" George said as he glared at the Thai with a soft grin. "Oh, you wouldn't dare" Alexander said, trying to pull the Brit to the edge. "You wanna see?" George said, already jumping up from the couch, just like Alex. Alex giggled and ran off down the hallway as he sees Max and Kimi walking there.

"Quick, cover!" He shout whispers as he got behind the two drivers. Max started to laugh as George fell face front on the ground as Kimi had visable confusion written all over his face. Alex quickly runs up to George and crouched down. "Georgie, are you okay?" Alex asks worriedly as George secretly grins. He suddenly wraps his arms around the Thai's waist as carries him on the way to the pool. Yup, you know where this ends.

"Charles, you alright?" Seb asks as he sees the Monegasque standing on the balcony, looking lost at the village a bit further burried down in between the hills. Charles nods quickly but doesn't take his eyes away from the sight. "I can see you aren't" Seb said, standing next to his teammate. "What's bothering you?" Seb asks gently, looking at the sight now aswell.

Charles sighs before he finally opens up. "I was thinking about the race and.. and I just was dissapointed with myself. Still am. But I just need... someone to hold on to right now" he doesn't say it, he doesn't say Pierre. he would look so helpless in front of him teammate. "As much as I want to comfort you," Seb said as the two Ferrari boys look at each other. "I know you need Pierre" and that's what broke the Monegasque.