✨31

This⬆️ amazing collage made by Babb1ee ! big thankyouu and much loveee🥰

"George!" Alex yelled as he tries to pull the Brit out of his room. Lando is standing outside crossing his arms as he waits for the two to finally get going. The three were going to Max's room for a chill night 'with da boizz' how Daniel said it. "yeah yeah, just.. one.. spray" George said as he struggled to spray some cologne on his body before they finally could go.

"It's just a night chilling, you don't have to be all perfect and pwetty" Lando said with puppy eyes, making Alex laugh and George snarl at him. "yeah, you don't have to be perfect. look at Lando" Alex said, causing a switch from moods at both of the guys next to him. "You have to admit Lando, you don't look that well. Are you sure you're okay?" George asks to the younger Brit in all seriousness. "yeah, just felt a little sick sunday and yesterday but I'm fine" Lando said as he flashed a soft smile at the other two while they enter the elevator.

After a few seconds of waiting for the elevator to be at the third floor, it made a heavy sound as the lift suddenly stopped going upwards. it didn't go down either, which means they are officially stuck. Alex and George flash a worried look at each other while Lando looks up anxious at the buttons. "No Lando stay away from the-" darkness, full darkness. after Lando had touched the buttons on the elevator, the lights turned off aswell.

George first wants to complain at Lando but got stopped by a whimper from where Lando was standing. George tried to grab his phone as quick as he could to put on a light. He turns on the flashlight and looks sad as he sees Lando all curled up in the corner of the elevator while Alex quickly rushed to his side. "Shh, easy. Me and George are here. We have light. We're gonna call for help now" Alex said as he quickly looked at George who understood immediately.

George pulls his phone to his ear as soon as he clicked on the first name in the contact list, carlos🌶. "Hola? George? Where are you all?" He heard the Spaniard ask worriedly over the phone. "Hey yeah, sorry. We got stuck in the elevator. Uhm can you get us some help. We're literally stuck and the lights turned off aswe-"

"the lights are off!? How's Lando? Is he alright? He hates darkness so do you have a kind of light so he feels safe and-" Now it was George's turn to cut the Spaniard off from his worried rant. It was adorable, George had to admit, but Carlos needs to calm down himself before he could even help Lando.

"Shh, Carlos. Everything is alright" Lando shot his head up at the name of Carlos as Alex soothed the younger Brit. "Please just try to get us some help, I'll give the phone to Lando" George said as Lando smiled thankfully at his friend before taking the phone. "I-I'm scared Carlos" Lando croaked out as Alex holds Lando's hand soothingly.

"It's gonna be alright, cariño. You're very brave and strong. Alex and George are close and won't leave you, you're safe. I'm gonna get some help now" Carlos said as Max, Daniel, Charles and Pierre stand in front of the Spaniard. "mantente fuerte, cariño" Carlos said, knowing the Spanish always calms him down slightly, before he ends the call.

"What happened? That didn't sound good at all" Charles asks with a worried face as Carlos sighs. "They are stuck in the elevator, there is no light and Lando is pretty scared of-" "darkness" Max finished as he stared at the ground. "You probably remember Spain last year, Carlos" Max eyed Carlos who nods while the others look confused.

"What happened in Spain?" Pierre asks, as curious as the others were. Carlos and Max look at each other for a split second before Max spoke up. "Lando had a DNF in Spain and he was so dissapointed with himself that he locked himself in the room. Now you may think, what's wrong with that? But.." Max looks at Carlos and restures him to continue.