✨29

Pierre wakes up as he suddenly heard a loud sound comming from the end of the bus. He looks next to him to see Charles had woken up now aswell. They look worriedly at each other as they crawl up in the chair, seeing the rest of the 18 drivers look confused and worried aswell. "What happened?" "Did something happen to the bus driver?" "Did the motor shut?" All these questions continued until Lewis stood up.

"Okay, silence please! Me and Seb are gonna talk to the busdriver" Lewis said before pulling Seb up by his hand before they both walk off to the front. The drivers had landed 15 minutes ago and were now on their way to the hotel in Silverstone, until the bus suddenly stopped.

Nicholas looks through the window and frowns as they are literally in the middle of nowhere, only a forest surrounding them. He was so excited for the British GP, but his mood dipped a bit after the bus suddenly stopped in the middle of the forest. Well, probably all the drivers feel like this right now, Nicholas thought.

"Engine failure guys, let's get out and find another way to the hotel" Lewis said as he stood at the front of the bus. Everyone strolled out of the bus as they took their luggage with them. The road was muddy, but most of them had already noticed that when the bus was still driving. "The last time there was mud, I threw you in it" George said to Alex with a laugh, making him groan as he thinks back.

"I had to shower for 1 hour to get all the mud off me!" Alex says with a soft giggle. "That's why the bill from june was so high!" Lewis exclaims. Alexander points at George while chuckling lightly. "Blame him" the Thai says as George gasps. "Hey!" George complains, both starting to laugh.

When they get to the back of the car, Seb was already checking if there was anything to notice from the outside. The only thing that could be seen was the smoke that was coming from the back. "Ah, I see what's wrong" Max said, a boyish on his face. "What?" Antonio asks as he looks confused at the Dutch driver. "It's a Renault" Max said, immediately getting pushed in the bushes by Daniel, making Max yelp while the rest laughs. "It is indeed a Renault oh my" Charles said with a laugh as he pointed at the Renault logo, making everyone laugh harder.

A few minutes later, Lando was sitting in the grass, on the dry part of the muddy road. He plucks some grass out of the ground as he sighs. He's day dreaming like he does sometimes, and Carlos couldn't help but chuckle as he saw his teammate wander off from the world for a bit. He was talking to Max a bit further away from the Brit, but it was quite difficult for Carlos to not look at the day dreaming boy sitting in the grass.

"I know you're not listening" Max said with a laugh as he wipes off a bit of dirt he picked up when he got pushed in the bushes by Daniel. "Of course I am" Carlos said, his light tanned skin hiding the blush, even tho the Spaniard could feel his face burn a little. "What did I say then?" Max asks, a smirk visible on his face as he crosses his arms. "I- uuhh" Carlos said, trying to think of something. "It's fine, I understand" the younger boy said with a wink. Carlos chuckles embarrassedly as he rubs the back of his head when he sees Max walk off to Daniel, poking him into his side. He looks to his right and sees Lando got pulled out of his daydream by Alex and George.

"Whacha dreamin' about?" George asks whispering, grinning as he sees a blush creeping up at Lando's face. "Why would I tell you?" Lando shot a look at George to his right before he felt Alex wrap an arm around him from the left and pull him close.

"Aw George, leave him and his daydreams about Carlos alone" Alex said with a laugh. Lando groans as he looks up at his friend. "I hate you both" Lando said, crossing his arms while George ruffled with Lando's brown curls. "Nah, you love us" George said, a cheeky smile making Lando crack up. "Press X to doubt" Lando said, making the other two laugh.

"Guys, I think we have to walk to the nearest public place. We're actually in the middle of nowhere with no internet" Lewis said as he looked at the rest of the drivers. "Luckily we have the bus driver, he knows where to go" Pierre said, standing up as he looks at Lewis. "Well that's the problem" Seb said softly, looking down worriedly. "He ran off when we were looking at the engine" the German finished.