Secrets & Songbooks

Azzy's Pov

Ally and I we're working today. I was at the counter and she was helping a customer.

"Excuse me, sir." I heard her say. "We have a strict store policy that only store employees can take instruments off the display. We don't want anything to break." I looked over to her and saw her walking to the display. She grabbed one of the violins and showed it to the customer. And then the shelf fell. Great that took me hours to put together, since I accidently broke it last night. "Here you go." she said and walked over to me.

We heard a trombone playing after that. We turned around and saw Dez standing behind the drums set. Huh when did he get here. 

"I've been waiting all day for something bad to happen so I could do that." he said with a smile.

"Something bad happened this morning when you put on that shirt." Austin said then played one of the guitar strings. At what point in time did they get here. I've been here all day, and not once did I see them walk in.

"Zinger-sting! Sweet!" Dez said.

"What-up!" they both said while doing their handshake.

"Guess who got a job at the.." Trish said walking in.

"The clown store?" Dez and I said at the same time and he played a small tune in the drums. Trish gave us a look.

"No, at the make-up kiosk. they pay us in free samples..." She said and then turned to Dez. ".. And really? You're making clown jokes dressed like that?"

"Everyone, stop picking on my shirt." he said offended.

"Im talking about your shoes." she said and pointed at his shoes.

  "Oh." He came out from behind the drums set, and he was wearing clown shoes.Why?

"Anyway, I have an announcement..." Trish said but was cut off by Austin.

"Hold on." he said and did a drum roll. But I stopped him and took the sticks out of his hands. And then Trish took them out of my hands and threw them out the door. She almost hit some one with them. I looked at Austin and he was pouting at me. So I just patted his head, which made him smile.

"I booked you a gig on TV!" Trish said getting back to what she was going to say.

"Thanks! You're the best manager ever!" Austin said and jumped up and hugged her. But because I was leaning on him, when he jumped he kinda made me fall.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically as he helped me up.    

"On what show?" Ally asked. I walked over to her.

"Oh, only Miami's hippest show, South Beach Sound." Wow how'd she do that.

"Awesome!"

"Ah!"

"Sweet!"

"Cool!"

"Austin, this is huge! South Beach Sound is a big deal! Do you know how many stars got their break on that show?" Ally asked him.

"No. How many?" he asked. Yeah I'd like to know that too.

"I don't know!.." Oh God. ".. When I get excited, I ask a lot of questions. Why do I do that?" she said awkwardly. Austin went to answer but I cut him off.

"Dont answer." He looked at me and nodded.

"Anyhow. They're coming to film Austin at the mall tomorrow; I told them you would write a new song!" Trish said talking about the gig again.