Future Sounds & Festival Songs

(A/N
Again really quick. The outfit at the top is for when they're in the year 2345. Azzy's white outfit)

Azzy's Pov

Ally, Trish and I were at the store today. And I was drawing.

"Hey, Nelson. How's the school election going?" Ally asked.

I looked up and saw him walk into the store, with coats on?

"Great. Whoever gets the most coats becomes President." He said.

"It's votes, Nelson, not coats. Whoever get the most votes becomes President." I said.

"Aw, nartz! Do you know how hot it is wearing this many coats in Miami?" Nelson said and walked out of the store.

"That school's in trouble if that kid wins." Trish said.

Ally and I nodded in agreement.

"You guys want to come to the Miami Invention Convention with us? Dez's dad has a booth." Austin said.

He and Dez had walked into the store.

"He's unveiling his latest invention. It's a shirt made out of napkins. He calls it the Shirtnap." Dez said.

And both of them took off the jackets they were wearing, very dramatically, to reveal white shirts... with stains on them?

"Wow. Those shorts are really made out of napkins?" Ally asked.

"Yep. And the best part no matter where you are, you'll always have something to wipe your mouth on." Austin said.

Okay?

"So you just walk around with stains on your shirt all day?" I asked.

"No, that's what the Tiekin is for." Dez said.

"Right." I said and continued drawing.

"Austin Moon, I have great news."

I looked up again and saw Jimmy there.

"Hey, Jimmy, what's up?" Austin asked.

"You've been invited to perform at the World Music Festival this weekend." Jimmy said.

"What?!"

"No way!"

"That's huge! If you're a hit, you'll be a household name all over the world." Ally said.

"I want you guys to write a new song for the festival. Maybe if you sell enough copies you could afford to buy a clean shirt. Catch you later." Jimmy said.

"We still on for rock climbing?" Dez asked.

"Never were." Jimmy said and walked out of the store.

"Man, I love that guy." Dez said.

***
"Are you sure we need all of this?" I asked Ally as we walked up to the practice room.

"Yes, Azzy, we do." She said and we entered the room.

And Austin was already there.

"Pens, paper, water, fruit and pickles... We're all set." Ally said.

"You prepping for a hurricane?" Austin asked.

"Yep." I said.

"A hurricane called inspiration. It may be tough. It maybe painful, but we're gonna stay in this room until we write the best song ever." Ally said.

I nodded and closed the door, with the lock.

"Did you just lock the door?" Austin asked.

I nodded again.