Duets & Destiny

"Azzy was sitting at one of the tables in the food court.

"Azzy!" Austin yelled, running up to her.

"Austin!" Azzy said.

They both hugged each other, Austin picking her up and spinning her around.

"It is so good to see you. I've missed you so much." Azzy said, once Austin set her down.

"Me too. I can't believe it's been four months. How was school?" He asked.

"A bit hard, but amazing. How's the tour?" Azzy asked, sitting back down.

"It's been fun but also really lonely. And it kind of got me thinking... About us."

Azzy looked at him, wondering what he was going to say.

"I didn't know it at the time, but the day I walked into the music store, was the greatest day of my life. Because it's the day I met you. There's so much about the future I don't know, but one thing I'm sure of is there's no way I can make it without you. So..." Austin trailed off.

He kneeled down on one knee in front of Azzy and took her hand.

"Azalea Willow Dawson, will you make me the happiest man alive and... Marry me?" He asked, holding a ring up.

"Austin... I can't..." Azzy said.

Austin looked at her, almost heart broken. Until Azzy spoke again.

"Believe you're really asking me to marry you! Yes, yes, I will!" She said.

"Wait. That never happened." Trish said.

It has been four years now, and her Jax and Dez were in the practice room, looking at a computer.

"First of all, we all know Azzy's middle name is Belle." Jax said.

"And more importantly, Austin never asked Azzy to marry him." Trish said.

What the trio didn't know was that four years ago, Austin did kind of asked Azzy to marry him. But as they put it, it was to someday in the future.

"I know, but what happened in real life is too sad. So when I was putting together my ro-cumentary, the Austin, Ally and Azzy story, I used a little editing magic to make it looke like Austin was proposing." Dez said.

"Here's the original footage." Jax said and pressed play on the video.

"Whoa, what kind of bug is that?" Austin asked.

He had kneeled down and picked up said bug.

"Hey, I got him. Come on. Touch him, he's fuzzy." Austin said, trying to put the bug on Azzy's hand.

"Austin, I can't... even look at it. Ew! Away please!" Azzy said as Austin made the bug go closer to her.

Dez stopped the original video.

"No audience wants to see what really happened." Jax said as Dez closed the laptop.

"You mean that Austin and Azzy actually broke up and haven't talked to each other in years?" Trish asked.

"Uh, yeah. I can't end my movie like that. It's all so sad." Dez said.

"You know, the twins are coming home this weekend, and Ally and I tried to talk Azzy into going to Austin's show with us, she said she doesn't even want to see him." Jax said.

Which made Jax remember all the times he and Ally tried to talk Azzy into going to one of Austin's shows, but those conversations either ended with Azzy groaning and ignoring them, or her bursting into tears.