Records & Wrecking Balls

Azzy's Pov

Ally and I were working today. And the store looked full. The boys were by the stairs, doing something, I don't know.

"Okay, here are your strings."

"I'll ring up your trombone in a sec."

"Here's your change.. Ow."

"And yes, we're the only ones working here because our dad's too cheap to hire more help."

The people around the counter walked away, and I was checking the paper cut I got.

We were so busy, that we didn't even notice Trish walk in.

"Guys, I've got great news. Time for an emergency Team Ally meeting." Trish said, standing infront of the counter.

Emergency?

"Can't it wait? We can't just leave work whenever we feel like it." Me and Ally said.

Trish laughed and we looked at her.

Really?

She stopped.

"Oh, you're serious."

We nodded, still looking at her.

"No, it can't wait." Trish said, and ran around the counter.

"I'll cover for you, guys." Dez said.

Good enough for me.

"Well, spit it out. What's the big news?" Moon asked.

Me and Ally walked over to them.

"Ally's song 'Redial' sold so well, Ramone Records is moving up the date for her debut album to next week!" Trish said.

No fucking way!

"No way! My firts album!" Ally said.

"You did it. I'm so proud of you." Jax said.

And he and Ally hugged.

"Aww. I love that you two are a couple again." I said.

They were still hugging.

Feels awkward, huh?

Shush.

"Okay!" Trish said.

They looked at us and slowly let go.

Wow..

"We should throw you a record release party. Trish, can you plan it?" Austin asked.

We all looked at her.

"Oh, sure. I'll have plenty of time to plan a party. It's not like I'll be busy setting up radio interviews, in-store appearances and a photo shoot for Ally." Trish said.

That's a lot.

Plus she also has to manage you and Austin on top of that. But sure, let her plan the party.

"Great, thanks." Jax said.

Really?

"Wow, I'm gonna be busy. Between school and all this album promotion, I'm barely gonna have time for work." Ally said.

"No worries. I can still take care of the store." I said.

Ally gave me a smile.

"Yeah, about that. You guys are gonna have to quit Sonic boom." Trish said.

"What?" "Excuse me?" Me and Ally said.

Why would we do that?

"We can't quit working here." Ally said and I nodded.