Crybabies & Cologne

Azzy's Pov

We were at Sonic boom today.

I was walking down from the practice room, when Austin and Dez came out from somewhere.

They were fighting with violin bows and cymbals.

What are they up to.

I stopped walking and just stood at the stairs watching them.

"I am Austimus!" Austin said.

"I am Dezimus!" What?

"And I-" Austin said and went to attack Dez, but Ally took the violin now from him.

"Am putting these away-imus. Before they break-imus, because... Trust me, you cannot afford-imus." Ally said taking away the things from the boys.

I continued walking down the stairs and over to the counter.

"Wow! You speak really good gladiator." Dez said.

Oh, so that's what they were doing.

"Guess who got a job at the Mall customer service." Trish said, walking into the store.

"Congrats. What do you have to do?" Me and Ally asked.

"I have to take calls from angry customers complaining about bad service." She said.  Then her headset rang.

"Mall customer service. Oh, I'm sorry that salespeople always keep you waiting. Please hold." She said then hung up.

"Who do they call when they want to complain about you?" Moon asked.

"Me. That's the beauty of this job. How's the new song coming?" Trish asked.

"It still needs a lot of work." Ally said.

"We don't have a second verse.." I said, but Trish interupted me.

"Great, because I just booked Austin on 'The Wanda Watson Show' this week."

No way!

"That's awesome, Trish!" Austin said.

"'Wanda Watson's' my favorite talk show. Last week she and Tom Hanks made gift bags out of old socks." Dez said.

I saw that episode. Didn't really like it.

"Ewww!" Ally said.

I looked over to the door and saw Trent walk in.

"Hey, Trish, jerk alert. Your ex-boyfriend just walked in." I said to her.

"Hey, guys. Hey, Trish." He said.

"Trent for the last time, I'm tired of listening to your apologies." Trish said.

They really got annoying.

She walked over to Trent.

"Well, then you don't have to listen. Just read." 

What?

"I'm.....Sorry......That......Okay, this is gonna take forever." She said.

She was reading every word off of the shirts Trent was wearing.

"Okay, wait, please. Just read it." He said and turned around.

"I pretended to be your boyfriend just to become Austin's backup dancer and that I had another girlfriend the entire time and....This is ridiculous." Trish said and stopped reading.

"And why should Trish accept you t-shirt apology?" I asked.

"Sure, it's clever and adorable and sweet and kind of romantic." Ally continued.