Successes & Setbacks

Azzy's Pov

We were at Sonic boom.

Dez was doing something at the counter. Austin was building something with a lot of instruments and stuff. And I was watching it happen.

The Ally came out from the back room.

"Um, guys... What are you doing?" She asked.

"Building the first ever musical instrument domino course." Austin answered.

Oh that's what he was doing. And Dez walked over to stand

"Hit it, Austin!" Dez said. They high-fived each other.

Austin walked to the stair case railing and hit one of the harmonicas. It moved up the railing between the first as a second floor, and then came back down again.

It knocked a microphone onto a tambourine that slid down and knocked over some violin cases.

Then the last one fell onto some empty CD cases knocking over blue harmonicas that knocked over some more CD cases.

The last one of those bounced off of a kettle drum, then onto a snare drum, hitting a guitar case that hit another violin case, knocking a microphone attached to the head of a guitar onto a cymbal on the side of a piano.

That cymbal rolled across the piano, and bumped into a sousaphone case, which somehow managed to cut a rope.

Then dropped an amplifier off the counter top and fell on an accordion forcing air pressure leading to a tuba.

Dez ran over to the tuba, probably expecting something to happen, and then is instantly disappointed.

"Well, that stunk." Dez said.

"What? That was amazing!" Both me and Austin said.

"Yeah, I gotta admit, that was pretty cool." Ally agreed.

"No it wasn't. At the end, pudding was supposed to explode out of the tuba. What's the point of knocking all those instruments if there's no pudding explosion." Dez explained.

Then he grunted in frustration and walked away.

"Okay. Well I thought it was awesome." I said turning to Austin and Ally.  

Then Trish walked in. And was dressed as a sausage?

I hopped off the counter, and stood at the other side of it.

Austin and Ally had walked over to where I was standing and Trish also walked over to us. But I walked around and stood on the other side of Austin.

"Guess who got a job at the-" She stopped and gasped.

"You got a job at-" I imitated her.

"What kind of a place is that?" Austin asked.

"No, I got a job at the Sausage Cart." she said.

"Well that explains the Sausage costume." I said interupting her.

She rolled her eyes and continued.

"I gasped, because of that guy over there. I'm pretty sure that's Jimmy Starr. He owns Starr Records." She explained.

"No way! He's like one of the biggest names in music. I'm gonna go and get a better look." Austin said.

"Just don't make it obvious." I said.

"Sun, please." He said. "Jimmy Starr!" he yelled.

And just as he turns around...