Musicals & Moving On

Azzy's Pov

We walked into the music factory today and found Austin and Dez reading.

"Are you guys reading books?" Jax asked. We were looking at them weird.

"Since Austin's world tour starts in a week, I'm helping him learn some foreign languages." Dez said.

Oh... right.

"I can ask, 'Where are the pancakes?' in fifteen different languages. French.... Mandarin.... Even pig latin. 'Ere-whay are-ay e-thay ancakes-pay'?" Austin said.

Impressive.

"You guys are a couple oof-days." Trish said.

We continued walking over to the stage, where Trish's stuff was at.

"What's wth the animal print pillows?" Dez asked.

"I'm turning the practice room into my new office." Trish said.

Yep.

I'm gonna miss it.

Me too.

"What gives you the right?" Dez asked.

"Dez, calm down. She'll be running the music facotry while we're at school and Austin's on tour." I said.

"What do you care anyway? You'll be finishing film school and hanging out with Carrie way on the other side of the country. Oh, I can't wait." Trish said.

Wow..

"Aw, I'm going to miss you too. I'm going to miss all you guys." Dez said.

Wow. The more they say it, the more it comes true, huh?

We had to leave at some point.

"Well, no matter where life takes us, we'll always have this place to bring us together." Ally said.

Yeah.

"And luckily, we'll have trish to take really good care of it." Austin said.

"And I promise to make the school my top priority."

"Trish, it's so great that you're taking this so seriously." Jax said.

"Nothing means more to me than the A&A music- oh, my hot tub!" Trish said.

Wow...

We all looked at her.

"What? It's for my new office. It'll fit. I just got to get rid of the piano... And all that music junk." Trish said.

Really?

***
It was a bit later, and Austin and I were at the food court.

"I was thinking. Since we won't be together for a lot of the holidays this year, we should celebrate all of them this week before we leave town." I said, slightly twisting the promise ring.

"Great idea. We can do our anniversary, Christmas, Valentine's day. There's only one problem." Austin said.

I looked at him.

What problem.

"I'm actually leaving for my tour in an hour." He continued.

"What?"

He can't be serious.

"April fools! Cross that one off the list." Austin said.

"I hate you." I said, trying not to laugh.

"You love me."

"Guess who's audtioning for a musical?" Trish said.

And then there were six.