Grand Openings & Great Expectations

Azzy's Pov

A new day, and I saw Austin and Dez walk into what used to be Sonic boom. Not gonna lie, I miss the store. But the place looks better somehow.

"Sorry, we're late. We were at Gigantic's getting a gigantic pai of scissors for the ribbon cutting ceremony." Dez said.

"Why are they covered in mustard?" Me and Ally asked.

"We also split a gigantic hot dog. Now I have a gigantic stomachache." Austin said.

I stifled my laugh.

Idiots they are.

"Guys. The grand opening of the A&A Music Factory isn't until next week. Today's just a preview for some reporters to generate buzz." Trish said.

Yep.

"Aw, so I don't get to cut anything?" Dez said.

"You can cut this tiny thread off my shirt, it's been bugging me all day." Ally said.

"Pfft, oh."

Dez walked up to her with the giant scissors and cut off the thread... along with a piece of her shirt.

Wow..

"Oh, did you get it?"

"Uh, yeah, I think so." Dez said.

"Looks great." Me and Jax said.

We got ready, and Austin and Trish opened the doors.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the press, we are very excited to welcome you to a sneak peak of the A&A Music Factory." Trish said, as people came in.

"As you can see, we've built a state of the art music academy." Ally said.

"We have every instrument a kid could dream of on our one of a kind music carousel." I said and pressed a button on a remote that I had.

And that made the intruments start going around.

"A profesional record booth. A stage for performing." Trish said.

"Another stage with virtual concert simulator goggles." Jax continued.

We looked over to the stage.

"Thank you, Miami! Oh!" Austin said, demonstrating the stage.

Wow! For a bunch of teenagers, you guys are really successful.

I know.

"Man, this thing is awesome. It let's you perform anywhere on earth." Austin continued, taking the goggles off.

Wow.

"Or anywhere not on earth. Thank you, planter Zytrax! Boom! Oh, no. Incoming asteroid. " Dez said.

Then he screamed and jumped 'out of the way'.

I giggled.

"Moving right along." Me and Ally said.

"Our goal at the A&A Music Factory is to spread the joy of music. And that's something you can't put a price tag on." Ally said.

True.

Especially since we got our love for making music from her and Austin.

Which is something I will never admit to anyone.

"But to be clear, there is a price tag. 300 bucks, cash only." Trish said.

Oh, Trish. Always thinking about money.