Fresh Starts & Farewells

Azzy's Pov

We were at Sonic boom today.

Like usual.

"Guys, I have some bad news. The first show of Austin's tour got canceled." Trish said, coming over to us.

"Aw." We all said.

That sucks.

"Because too many people wanted tickets." Trish said.

"What?!" We all said, in a happier tone.

"They had to move the show from a place that seats 1,000. To a place that seats 10,000!" Trish said.

No fucking way!

"Yes!" Me and and Ally said.

"Now way!"

"I can't believe this. I'm going on tour with my girlfriend and three best friends. This is gonna be the best summer ever." Austin said.

"No work for three months." Trish said.

"You're the tour manager." I said to her.

"Right. Forgot that. Still cool." Trish said.

"Think of all the amazing things we'll see. The Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, the Albuquerque Cloud Watching Museum." Ally said.

"All the shops and different souvenirs we can get." I said.

"I'm gonna be playing arenas, meeting fans, eating pancakes in every state." Austin said.

"And we get to go to the bathroom on a bus. Every day!" Dez said.

"Yup, something for everybody." Me and Ally said.

"It doesn't get much better than this. Thanks, Trish. I know how hard you've been working on this your for me." Austin said.

Wait, what he said sounds good for lyrics.

"Thanks, Austin. And twins, I haven't forgotten about you. Azzy, I spoke to Jimmy and he's letting you open the first gig of Austin's tour." Trish said.

"Awesome!" I said and hopped into the counter.

"And Ally." Trish said.

"Oh, did you follow up with that label that wanted my demo?" Ally asked.

"Forgot about that. I have something bigger in the works for your career. I just can't tell you till tomorrow because it's a suprise." Trish said.

Wow.

"Really? Thanks, Trish. I knew my best friend would come through for me." Ally said.

She hugged Trish, then took a box to the back room.

"You didn't come through, did you?" Austin asked.

"Nope. What am I gonna do? I have one day to come up with a suprise for Ally." Trish said.

"If you think about it, since she's expecting a suprise, not having a suprise is a suprise." Dez said.

I mean, he does have a point.

***
A new day, and Ally and I we're interviewing people.

"So according to your resume, you quit you last six jobs because... You hate working." Ally said reading off the paper.

Ally and I looked at each other.

"Yeah, we're not going to hire you, but we might have a girl for you." Me and Ally said.

We walked over to the counter and the guy started to walk away.

"Good luck." I said.

"Who was that?" Austin asked, as he and Dez met us over by the counter.