Solos & Stray Kitties

Azzy's Pov

Me and Austin were going back to the store after a small, last-minute planned date.

Yes, we've already gone on other dates.

And as we walked into the store, we saw Ally by the counter and Trish was by the seating area.

"Hey." "What's up?" We both asked, walking over to the counter.

And I actually hopped onto the counter, like always.

"Okay! You're right on time for the first official Team Austin, Team Ally, and Team Azzy meeting." Trish said

"Our little girls are stepping out on their own... One sec." Dez said.

And it sounded like he was going to cry.

"Twins, it seems like only yesterday we were standing here picking up the pieces of that cello Dez and I broke." Austin said.

"Moon, that was yesterday." I said.

"And you still owe us $300 for it." Ally continued.

"Let's not live in the past. How about we get this meeting started?" He asked.

We all walked over to the seating area.

"Who are you gonna talk about first?" I asked.

Me and Austin sat down next to each other.

"We've worked out a system for that."

I turned to Ally and it looked like she had no clue on what is was.

"Dez is going to shoot a violin bow and drumstick arrow at a target." Trish finished.

The three of us looked behind us and saw Dez with a violin and what looked like a bow and arrow. And a sleeping mask?!

"Observe." Trish said.

We turned back around and saw her press a button on a controller.

And this pulled up a cardboard cut out of Austin, Ally and I.

Wow.

"And I'll do it blindfolded. So you don't think I'm playing favorites." Dez said.

He already had the sleeping mask on and then turned around to face us with the bow and arrow ready.

The four of us ducked.

He turned back around in the general direction of the cardboard cutout.

And he missed. He actually hit a tambourine rack.

"Let's just talk about Austin first." Dez said.

That would've been way better than what ever just happened.

Ally and I got up and moved over to different seats.

"Austin it is." Trish said.

She got her notepad and went over to him..

"Austin, you asked me to book rehearsal space, schedule a photo shoot and update your website. I'm happy to report that all those things are officially on my to-do list." She said and turned the notepad towards him.

"Well, I'm officially..." He stopped when he saw Trish's face. ".. Okay with that." He quickly said.

"And twins, I spoke to Jimmy Starr about getting you guys a record deal. I'm sorry, but he doesn't think it's a good idea to sign the both of you." Trish said.

She was going to say something else, but Dez interupted.

"Well, that no-good hack wouldn't know talent if it hit him over the head!" He said.