Princesses & Prizes

Azzy's Pov

We were at school today, and I was helping Ally set up a cupcake tower.

Trish was with us and she tried to get a cupcake, but Ally slapped her hand away.

"Hey, those are for paying customers only." Ally said.

Lies. I got one for free.

Cause you helped, dumbass.

Did I ask you.

"I really wish I had the money. It's for such a good cause." Trish said.

I tried searching my pockets to see if I had any money so I could buy Trish a cupcake.

"You're right. Saving the manatees is a good cause." Ally said.

And I don't have money in my pockets.

"Oh, I'm sorry. When I said 'good cause', I meant my hunger. I didn't eat breakfast." Trish explained.

I grabbed a sign and walked over to where Ally told me to.

"I hope my bake sale's a success." Ally said.

"Me too. It took us almost four hours to set up the cupcake tower." I added.

They had followed me to where I put the sign.

"But we finally got it just perfect. I baked for days. There's every kind of cupcake. Sugar-free, dairy free-" Ally said, but was interupted by Trish.

"Do you have any that are just free-free? I'm really starving."

Ally and I looked at each other.

"Fine. I'll let you have one of you help us with the bake sale." Ally said.

"You can help me keep the table neat and tidy." I continued.

Ally walked up to a wall and placed a flyer there.

"I know. We should text Austin, Dez and Jax to help us too." Trish said.

Eh.

"You sure we can trust them? They'll probably want to eat everything." Ally said and handed a flyer to someone that was walking by.

True.

"I doubt they'd put food in their mouths of it took money away from the manatees." Trish said.

"I don't. They'd put food in their mouths regardless." I said.

"Well, let's get this bake sale started." Ally said.

We turned around to look at our table.

And guess who was there.

If you guessed three idiotic boys, shoving cupcakes into their mouths, then you're right. If you didn't well, that's what we caught them doing.

And they stopped and dropped the cupcakes as soon as they saw us.

"He did it." All three of them said.

With cupcakes in their mouths, and frosting all over their faces, they pointed at each other.

Wow.

My boyfriend, unofficial brother, and best friend, ladies and gentlemen.

***
After that whole incident, we were all sitting in the seating area at Sonic boom.

Ally was counting the money she made. Which wasn't a lot.

"Sorry again about your bake sale." Austin said.

Right.

"How much money did you raise?" Jax asked