Videos & Villans

Azzy's Pov

A new day and we were at the store.

Ally, Trish and I were looking at something on Trish's tablet.

We turned around and saw the boys walk in.

"Hey, are those the new sneakers you're endorsing?" Trish asked, looking at Austin's shoes.

"Yeah, they're called 'Moon Walkers'. They're good on the basketball court or the dance floor." Austin said.

He took the apple I was about to eat and threw it into the trash as if making a basket.

How rude.

"Whoo!"

Then he did a spin.

Y'know, I was going to eat that apple.

"Anyway, the shoe company wants me to wear these every time I perform." He finished.

Nice.. I guess.

Still mad about the apple?

Still mad about the apple!

"You can debut them tonight on 'Video Countdown Live'." Trish said.

Right.

"I am so excited for the 'Austin Moon special'. Nice work, Trish." Ally said.

I guess I can let the apple thing go for now.

"Hey, it's my job. Most managers would be happy with a simple thank you. I'm not like them. Here's a list of things you can buy me." Trish said.

And handed Austin a list.

Wow..

"I can't wait to see what fans voted on for your top ten performances. I personally voted 700 times for 'Finally Me'." Dez said.

"I voted 701 times for 'E.T.'." Jax said.

Really? My song?

"Those are Ally's and Azzy's songs. I've never performed them." Austin said.

Me and Ally nodded.

"Hey, we like what we like." Dez and Jax said.

Okay then.

***
It was later today, and we were at the beach club.

I looked at Moon and saw him digging through his bag.

"Moon. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm loking for my 'Moon Walkers'. I packed everything else. My lucky shirt, my lucky brush, my-"

He stopped when he pulled out his teddy bear.

Wow.

"I'm not sure what this is doing here." Austin said.

Right..

"You gues ready to start the show?" Jett asked us.

No.

"Uh, actually, we just need a few-" Moom tried but Jett cut him off.

"And we're live! We're counting down the top ten Austin Moon performances. As voted on by you, the fans. And at the end of our show, Austin's gonna perform for us live. Now let's get him out here." Jett said.

Fuck.

"I can't go on camera without my sneakers. They must be at sonic boom. You guys cover for me." Austin said and ran off.

And then there were five.

"I'll take care of this." Dez said.

Oh no.